- Apie įmonę
What you’ll do:
Hyarchis is a Dutch software firm which delivers software for regulatory compliance in four countries in Europe. We serve high-profile financial institutions and do so from three offices which are located in the Netherlands and Lithuania. As our Executive Assistant, you’ll be stationed in Vilnius. That’s our operational headquarters as well as the location where where our CEO spends the majority of his time. In your role as Executive Assistant, your primary responsibility is to support our CEO in a broad range of daily tasks with the goal of optimizing both his time and focus on the business. Our CEO is a serial entrepreneur which manages multiple companies alongside each other. Although you primarily focus on Hyarchis, you will assist our CEO in all of his endeavors including other ventures as well as personal matters.
You will be an integral and indispensable part of the office, so the ideal candidate should be outgoing, have an eye for detail, and work well with a wide variety of personalities. Besides executive assistance, there is also a limited amount of office management included in the job.
What we’d expect from you:
• Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant for the C-suite of a renowned international company;
• Mature, detail-oriented, inquisitive and highly organized;
• Able to work independently and always takes initiative to offer the best possible assistance;
• Fast learner, good judge of people as well as situations;
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills both, Lithuanian and English;
• Flexible in your availability including evenings and weekends when required;
• Discretion is your second nature;
• Valid driver’s license.
What could you expect from us?
• A fast-paced environment in an international scale-up;
• Young and ambitious team which leaves a mark in the world;
• Flat organizational structured characterized by an open and personal atmosphere;
• Encouragement and budget to grow both as a person and a professional;
• Working with a directory board of entrepreneurs who “do not speak corporate”.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.10.05
Galioja iki: 2022.10.23
€ 2008.5 – 2712
Galioja iki: 2022.10.17
€ 2500 – 2995
Galioja iki: 2022.10.18
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.26
€ 2400 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2022.11.03