- Apie įmonę
The European Data and Regulatory Solutions team is responsible for a wide range of data and regulatory reporting products that meet the needs of our customers across the globe. We are now looking for a product analyst to be part of the product team.
The role will include a variety of operational tasks such as managing customer correspondences, administering login accounts for data products, and some entry-level product management duties- training will be provided.
• Validate data
• Provide customer service (email and phone)
• Administrate accounts for data products
• Collect and add historical data to system
• Extraction of historical data reports
• Support the product team
• Take on individual project and ad hoc tasks
• This position would suit a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years of experience in financial markets
• Are dependable, flexible and take responsibility for completing your tasks.
• You are fluent in English.
• You work effortlessly in Office programs and have technical flair.
• You enjoy connecting with people.
• You are a team player able to interface with a variety of technical and non-technical contributors within Nasdaq.
• Degree qualified in Computer Science, Business/Finance or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of SQL language is a preference.
• Opportunity to join a leading international company
• Growth environment, ability to learn from great leaders
• Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (LinkedIn Learning, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs and so on)
• Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sport activities
• Comfortable and modern working environment
This is a full-time position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary from (Gross): 1750 EUR, other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
€ 2570 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.05
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16