- Apie įmonę
We are seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to add to our world-class Revenue Intelligence team. The team consists initially of 6 individuals based in the U.S and Vilnius. This is a new position on the team reporting directly to the head of the Revenue Intelligence team in the U.S.
In this role, you will partner with teammates who specialize in sales, revenue operations, finance, and other go-to-market business unit leaders to support functions essential to go-to-market productivity. These include optimization of salesforce, building action-oriented reporting, process optimization, as well as sales enablement for utilization of processes. You will have the opportunity to serve as a key point of contact to stakeholders across a diverse group of functional teams to ensure they have the tools and resources required to achieve their business objectives. You will help support the sales team and create scalable processes that ensure best practices. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company.
• Serve as the gatekeeper who manages access to strategic operational systems used by our sales, marketing, and customer success functional groups
• You’ll work with cross-functional teams to support the sales cycle, increasing accuracy by addressing where data and process improvement can be achieved
• Generate, analyze, and distribute actionable reporting insights on sales and marketing activity
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices while developing insights and recommendations on areas for optimization
• Partner with Revenue and Business Intelligence teams to create processes that help monitor and maintain data quality within the operational ecosystem
• Create and manage Salesforce.com data records to assist sales team members
• Own and ensure data accuracy within the lead assignment process
• Ensuring process improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency and make updates as required
• Perform research as needed or directed
• Support the Sales team and Sales leadership on daily tasks as required and act as a Liaison between Sales and other departments
• Strong understanding and expertise of Salesforce.com CRM system
• Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter with superior verbal and written communication skills
• Continuous learner with the ability to master technologies quickly
• Continuous improvement champion who is always looking for a better way to get things done
• Potential to act as team lead across different groups
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain productive relationships with teammates
• 1+ years of proven success in a sales operation’s role preferred
• Interest in the Financial Services market
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, or similar preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of Tableau would be beneficial
• Annual Monetary Bonus
• An Opportunity to become a Nasdaq shareholder
• Employee Stock Purchase Program Nasdaq stocks with a discount
• Restricted Stock Units annually assigned stock bonus
• Additional paid leave days after 2 years of working at Nasdaq
• Internal Mentorship programs - learn from an employee you look up to
• Wide selection of online learning resources such as Udemy
• Additional 6 days a year for Flexdays
• III pillar pension fund
• Flexible Health Insurance program and sports club membership
• Various other perks
To be successful in this position requires you to be highly analytical, thorough, and attentive to detail. The ideal candidate is proactive and likes to drive changes, is service minded, and has good communication and social skills. The successful candidate also likes to bring order to chaos, performs well under pressure, and embraces automation and continual improvement.
This is a full-time permanent position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary starts from 2000 Eur (gross), other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.31
€ 2000 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
Galioja iki: 2022.12.28
€ 2500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08