- Apie įmonę
Do you want to join our exciting journey within a Fortune 500 company?
Our client – Continental Automotive Lithuania – offers exceptional opportunities to develop in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager, who organizes department employees' work in performing property, liabilities and business transactions bookkeeping in compliance with local legislation and corporate standards to ensure smooth business processes at the plant. This includes also all local GAP and tax declaration & related tax issues.
- Book keeping: Journal posting in different module AP/AR/GL in SAP and checking monthly tax report SAP with result tax declaration;
- External reporting: Provide tax authorities with financial performance reports in accounting; provide statistical and other authorities with financial performance reports in accounting and cooperate with external financial audits for all relevant items;
- Organizational Processes: prepare, implement and optimize the policies and procedures in the accounting area; review internal processes, and ensure their optimization;
- Human Relations; Lead the accounting team and enhance its development, as well as ensure results (efficiency, quality); Apply human relations processes that drive people's performance and planning;
- Project Management; take part /steer global and local finance-related and cross-functional projects.
- Academic degree in a related field (Finance/Accounting Management) or comparable experience;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Reporting under IFRS experience;
- Advanced knowledge of local tax requirements;
- Minimum 2 years of Project/Process experience and 3 years of leadership experience would be an advantage;
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage;
- Capable to interact with international teams;
- Local language as mother language;
- Self-driven, target-oriented working;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package;
- Fluent in English.
What do we offer?
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City, Jonava, Kaišiadorys and Elektrėnai to the plant;
- Salary: 3015–4522 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking into consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that “CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at “CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of “CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete your provided personal data.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2455 – 2976
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
€ 3700 – 4100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.21
€ 2800 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2022.12.25
€ 2500 – 3200
Galioja iki: 2023.01.01
€ 3500 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.01.02
€ 2400 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06