- Apie įmonę
• Has a deep understanding of depression, schizophrenia and migraine therapy area along with the products indicated in these conditions.
• Understands customer organizations and networks to develop collaborative relationship with healthcare professionals, including local key experts and opinion leaders.
• Is eagle and quick “learner” making him/her familiar with Lundbeck products, incl. values, strategy, positioning and key messages. Besides she/he is aware about an existing competition.
• Is passionate and skillful in gaining a deep understanding of customer needs and provides valuable solutions through service and products that Lundbeck offer.
• Manages to communicate values of company professionally and compellingly.
• Is well structured, punctual, demonstrates a responsibility in planning, execution, follow-up on both digital and non-digital interactions.
• Is highly professional in managing medical and promotional meetings, conferences, etc., with the customers/clients.
• Delivers business results according to the targets set.
• Provides insightful analysis and valuable feedback about impact of our activities and possibilities to improve the performance.
• Collaborates effectively with Lithuanian Market Lead.
• Is responsible for continuous expansion of his/her knowledge, identifying gaps and new requirements specific to the job by addressing them proactively and independently.
• Has a university degree preferably in medicine, psychology, biology, or pharmacy.
• Has knowledge in the Lithuanian market in psychiatry and/or neurology (an advantage).
• Has previous successful experience and good track records in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Is self-driven, business minded, flexible in communication and tasks execution, easily adaptable, friendly team-player with a positive and “yes we can” mindset.
• Possesses and demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Is energized by the interaction with customers.
• Loves the work we do, is curious, creative, and passionate about making a difference.
• Is well structured, analytical, solution-minded, and result-oriented.
• Has a growing mindset, possesses a readiness in continuous improvement and learning, even if it requires to move out of the “comfort zone”.
• Is based in Vilnius or Vilnius reg.
• Has a valid driver’s license.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• A possibility to work and progress in a highly interesting and quickly developing therapy areas (psychiatry and neurology).
• Possibility to work and to be a part of an international company.
• Get to know and to have opportunity to develop a network of international colleagues not only in the Baltic States but also in the other countries of the business territory the Baltics belong to.
• Supportive, collaborative and trusting colleagues with good team spirit.
• Annual bonus that depends on the results delivered.
• Company benefits: a company car, a private health insurance, possibilities to participate and to join international meetings and conferences, etc.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2900 – 3200
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 2200 – 2900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
Galioja iki: 2022.12.21
€ 3000 – 4200
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10