- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a Software Engineer interested in creating high-availability back-end services for our mobile and web banking users.
If you are enthusiastic about the high quality, security and reliability of customer systems, this could be a suitable role. You will join the Security Apps squad in the Channels Platform tribe when employed.
The tribe is responsible to bridge customers, employees, customer journeys, products, and processes with a general-purpose, futureproof, safe and secure channels platform. Our team’s primary mission is to ensure a seamless, committed, secure customer experience across a variety of markets by providing efficient and futureproof mobile application-based solutions. The unit includes a product owner, business and functional specialist, and five software engineers.
- Develop high-quality microservices for a cloud-based system
- Continuously develop yourself, the team’s capabilities and ways of working
- Pushing your code through the door and monitoring its performance
- Work in a self-organizing squad and have an agile mindset
- Be supported and empowered to grow in areas where you want to grow most (be it C# development, API design, infrastructure and pipeline enablement, architecture, refinement and coordination, soft skills etc.)
- Work directly with frontend/app developers and align activities with them (they are consumers of our APIs)
- Identify technical debt and improvements for our solutions and work on implementing them
- Work with other engineers to improve our development, testing, deployment practices, solution quality, maintainability, and automation
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- Have solid knowledge of C#
- Have good SQL knowledge
- Understand clean code, SOLID principles, RESTful architecture, and API design
- Value unit and integration tests
- Knowing how to use Grafana, Kibana, or similar monitoring tools is a plus
- You are familiar with at least part of our tech stack, which includes REST APIs, Postman, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Docker, and Azure DevOps, and we deploy to the Kubernetes container platform
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2023.01.05
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 3040 – 4560
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16