- Apie įmonę
Nasdaq Corporate Platforms provides SaaS-based solutions to corporate clients across the globe and is seeking an experienced and highly organized Contracts Administrator with excellent written and oral English communication skills. The ideal candidate will have experience reviewing and editing complex commercial contracts in the B2B or SaaS space. The candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills, be detail oriented, systems savvy, and able to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-energy global environment.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience reviewing, editing/redlining, and negotiating complex customer contracts, preferably in relation to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
• Strong understanding of relevant legal concepts and able to interpret contract risks, including limitation of liability, indemnification, breaches, carve-out provisions, etc.
• Highly proficient in MS Word (redlining, formatting, layout), proficient in using other MS software and collaboration tools (Outlook, Teams, Excel, PPT, etc.), experience with X-Author is a plus
• Experience with Salesforce Apttus CLM or similar contract lifecycle management tool is preferred, being adept at using digital systems and applications is a must
• High level of attention to detail, able to spot errors and inconsistencies
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Academic degree in law or equivalent work experience required.
• Review and assess customer edits in a variety of contract types, including Master Services Agreements, Service Orders, related addenda (data privacy, information security, service levels) and Non-Disclosure Agreements
• Analyze and interpret contract terms and edits to evaluate potential risks
• Negotiate contract terms consistent with company policy and risk mitigation strategies
• Respond to customer edits with redlines and comments using X-Author (MS Word add-in), utilizing both pre-approved language as well as bespoke responses
• Engage various levels of management and internal stakeholders to seek approvals and input on non-standard terms
• Coordinate actions with internal teams and shepherd digital agreement records and related documents through the contract lifecycle using the Apttus CLM module (Salesforce add-on)
• Maintain awareness of legal and procedural requirements and trends to effectively negotiate and administer contracts
• Perform other contract-related tasks as assigned
• Opportunity to join a leading international company
• Professional team and a lot of development/training opportunities
• Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs and so on)
• Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sports club membership
• Comfortable and modern working environment
This is a full-time position located in Lithuania. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross) from: 2500 Eur, other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1850 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.05
€ 1173 – 1753
Galioja iki: 2022.12.25
€ 2200 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.05
€ 940 – 1410
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 3300 – 3700
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
€ 1900 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29