- Apie įmonę
Would you like to take charge of Swedbank‘s corporate ESG area development, including work with complex projects and cases? Join us!In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take full responsibility of managing ESG area projects in corporate banking;
- Liaise with Local, Baltic and Group Sustainability teams to ensure cohesion between initiatives in ESG area;
- Support and advise corporate clients on ESG topics;
- Support corporate banking colleagues with any and all ESG related questions.
- Education in ESG, Sustainability, Business Administration or Economics is preferable;
- 2-5 year experience working with corporate clients is a must. Experience working with ESG topics would be a significant advantage;
- Great communication skills due to the need to clearly and simply explain complex topics both internally and externally;
- Great analytics skills due to the need to distill the soft topic of ESG into concrete changes and deliverables in corporate area;
- It is a position with clear area responsibility, thus the successful candidate must be able to self-start, take full accountability of vast topics (with differening stakeholders), develop and execute own schedule.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Arnoldas, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 10.10.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3050-4550 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 3000 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.27
€ 3000 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19
€ 3500 – 5251
Galioja iki: 2023.02.15
€ 4800 – 6600
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28
€ 5000 – 6700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10