- Apie įmonę
Do you want to work with Cyber security in the leading Nordic bank adopting the public cloud?
You will be a part of the Cyber Design & Cyber Build department which leads security architecture development and engineering in the bank. Your team will be Platforms security focusing on Infrastructure’s, Endpoint’s and Cloud’s security and which consist of security professionals working across multiple countries- Denmark, India, Lithuania and Estonia and we are not limited only to these.
Being senior you will work on broad aspects of cloud cyber security starting from strategy level through architecture development to the area of controls and tools. Your role will focus on contribution to public cloud adoption in the bank in form of contribution and leadership to security strategic directions development, initiatives initiation, gap analysis, requirements, cyber risks and solutions review.
- Continuously identify risks and ways to mitigate them
- Research security and keep an eye on trends
- Design security controls
- Lead the development of modern security controls
- Constantly communicate with various levels of stakeholders to advise and guide
- Review, and assess complex solutions and changes
- Develop security requirements, instructions, and policies
- Contribute to the overall development of security governance
- Experienced cloud security architect with knowledge in public cloud vendors AWS, Azure and optionally GCP, their platforms and technologies
- Advanced presentation and communications skills in English: you are able to communicate to either C-level or developer and engineer
- You challenge situations and seek improvement with modern capabilities
- You have a solid knowledge of cloud vendor’s technologies in form of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Skilled in cloud technologies – servers, containerization, networks, storage, databases and modern ways to manage them using automation and IaaC
- Experienced in risks, threats identification and ways to mitigate them
- AWS, Azure solution architect certification; AWS, Azure security speciality certification or equal
- Good knowledge of classical and modern security technologies
- DevOps, GitOps, DevSecOps techniques
Monthly salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2023.01.05
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 3040 – 4560
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16