- Apie įmonę
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new and develop existing products.
Our offices are in Vilnius and Kaunas, but we are providing a flexible working environment.
Currently, we are on the lookout for Mid DevOps Engineer who will join one of our projects in the Sports & Gaming industry. The goal of this project is to automatise as many products as they have and present betting opportunities for this industry 24/7. Very wide range of products: dogs and horses racing, virtual racing, esports, lottery games. It allows to find different betting fields and try various and cool technologies around those projects.
Teams are working on creation of new products (competitive gaming, automation of manual work of operators), implementing live streaming platform, improving existing systems. Zenitech closely collaborates with the client and suggests architectural decisions - the client allows wide autonomy for ideas and new technologies in order to get more efficient solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Using, writing and updating reusable IaC in Bicep (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-resource-manager/bicep/)
- Administration and optimisation of Kubernetes clusters
- Using, writing and updating the Azure DevOps pipelines (both build and release)
- Monitoring of running environments in Azure and doing adjustments when needed
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from design through deployment, operation, and refinement
- Be a key contributor in the DevOps Chapter, taking part in various initiatives, presenting your ideas and democratically voting on the implementation of new changes
Skills and qualities we appreciate:
- Knowledge about Kubernetes
- Working with Azure Cloud experience
- 1-3 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Configuration Management Bicep
- Bonus if you're familiar with Helm Charts and Terraform.
What you will find at Zenitech:
😎 Hybrid working model, flexible schedule and workspace.
🧘♂️ Private Health Insurance and Pension Plan.
💻 Technical equipment you can choose.
🌊 An opportunity to work abroad for up to 180 days.
🌼 A culture of continuous growth: training budget, People lead system, training days, Mentorship, ZeniGrow, various external courses.
🥤Stable working environment and a community-first mindset: health-related initiatives, community events, teambuilding budget.
🏅Agile mindset, flat organizational structure.
🧡 Work with talented people across technology products and consulting.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Zenitech: 🎗
Zenitech is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. The same goes for our recruitment. We want our team to reflect the world around us and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all of the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.If you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, please let us know and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.If you like the sound of all this we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community and growth journey and supercharge your career with us!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.05
€ 1600 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.03
€ 2300 – 3400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.27
€ 3300 – 4736
Galioja iki: 2022.12.03
€ 2000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.04
€ 3840 – 5760
Galioja iki: 2023.01.02