- Apie įmonę
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new and develop existing products.
Currently, we are on the lookout for DevOps Engineer / SRE to work with our client in the Online Retailer industry, who provides end-to-end direct-to-consumer e-commerce solutions for brand owners. These include Software as a Service and stand-alone services like hosting, content creation and translation.
Skills and qualities we appreciate:
- 2-3 years of experience working as a SysAdmin/SRE or similar role background
- Have experience working with container platform (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working with monitoring tools (ELK, Grafana, etc.)
- Familiar with automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Familiar with CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Azure Devops, Jenkins)
- Teamwork, communication, and attention to detail
What you’ll do:
- Write scripts to automate manual work
- Help engineers develop performant, secure and scalable services
- Identify opportunities for improvement in infrastructure and build solutions to implement them
- Monitor and debug problems in production to meet established SLO's
- Configure monitoring for client and internal infrastructures
- Configure monitoring alerts to identify outage symptoms
- Improve reliability and quality software development
- Support of continuous integration, deployment and delivery in an agile environment
What you’ll find at Zenitech:
😎 Hybrid working model, flexible schedule and workspace.
🧘♂️ Private Health Insurance and Pension Plan.
💻 Technical equipment you can choose.
🌊 An opportunity to work abroad for up to 180 days.
🌼 A culture of continuous growth: training budget, People lead system, training days, Mentorship, ZeniGrow, various external courses.
🥤Stable working environment and a community-first mindset: health-related initiatives, community events, teambuilding budget.
🏅Agile mindset, flat organizational structure.
🧡 Work with talented people across technology products and consulting.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Zenitech: 🎗
Zenitech is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. The same goes for our recruitment. We want our team to reflect the world around us and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all of the boxes!
We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.If you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, please let us know and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.If you like the sound of all this we’d love to hear from you.
Get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community and growth journey and supercharge your career with us!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.31
€ 3500 – 4800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
€ 6000 – 7400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.17
Galioja iki: 2022.12.05
€ 2300 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.01.01