- Apie įmonę
You will be joining the function of Transaction Monitoring operations within the Financial Crime Prevention, Monitoring & Screening unit. We are responsible for the investigation and further escalation of automated Transaction Monitoring alerts and are important contributors to fighting financial crime and helping to ensure the bank is compliant.
We are currently undergoing an exciting transformation to boost the level of bank’s compliance by end of 2023 and take us to the next level further down the road. This journey comes with enhanced importance and subsequent visibility, as well as lots of opportunities to initiate and implement various types of change.
You will be leading a large department of 170 people with 13 Leaders reporting to you. Your teams are responsible for performing alert investigations in multiple market areas – Nordics (SE, FI, NO) as well as other non-Nordic countries. You will also foster a culture of Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement.
If you are someone who loves a challenge and cares about people, “breathes” change, thrives in an innovative environment and prides oneself on being able to bring clarity into complex situations – you will feel at home here.
- Manage a large department of around 170 people, facilitating their excellent performance and growth. Apart from your direct reports, you will utilize help from colleagues across several other locations – Poland and Nordic countries
- Build and maintain successful working relations with stakeholders and ensure proper representation of your department and overall function
- Ensure delivery of services within agreed-upon timeframes and quality
- Maintain and continuously enhance ways in which your team operates, foster culture of LEAN and continuous improvement
- Lead your department and its people through intense transformation agenda while keeping their engagement at a high level
- Get involved in initiatives and projects of various scales and complexity
- Make and support data-driven decisions in a constantly developing environment
- You have significant people management experience of at least 2 years, preferably leading leaders
- You have previous experience with running large-scale operations and have experience working in a complex, multi-cultural environment. Experience with Anti-money laundering (AML) is preferred, but not mandatory
- You understand that high motivation and engagement of people are key for success and have a leadership style to reflect that
- You have advanced English skills and are able to clearly structure and express your thoughts with audiences of various seniority
- You are a believer that the best decisions are data-driven, and have a proven history to demonstrate this
- You constantly take the strategic view or “bigger picture” into consideration while keeping day-to-day activities running smoothly
- You are inherently curious and enthusiastic about understanding the root-causes of problems and have a demonstrated ability to resolve them
Monthly salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2023.01.05
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 3040 – 4560
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16