- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about project management and improving customer service?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Take the responsibility for corporate customers’ service and remote accessibility experience
- Lead and participate in the projects aimed to improve corporate customers' experience related to Internetbank, consultations, access and use of services
- Cooperate closely with corporate segment and channels areas representatives locally and across the Baltics
- Identify process interdependencies, risks and opportunities related to business value realization in the area of corporate banking.
- Develop new processes and create action plans, engage relevant stakeholders, and ensure implementation.
- Represent Corporate segment needs in internal stakeholders' forums.
- University education (social sciences, business management, finance).
- Professional knowledge in areas of corporate banking, finance, customer service experience, distribution/channels models, service design.
- Experience working with complex, multi-stakeholder, cross-functional projects, and translating complex frameworks into action plans.
- Good cooperational skills with ability to engage colleagues for joint accomplishment of goals.
- Ability to efficiently work with quantitative and qualitative content to derive further proposals for action/decision.
- Very good English language skills both verbal and written.
- We will appreciate good Latvian, Lithuanian or Estonian language knowledge.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are developing a better customer experience for our corporate customers via delivery of exciting activities in service, offering, sales and operational routines.", Mihails Čebotars, Head of Corporate Offering and Strategies Division
We look forward to receiving your application by 16.10.2022.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2100-3100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4133 – 5455
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.06
€ 1364 – 2046
Galioja iki: 2022.12.17
€ 1568.64 – 1927.76
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
€ 1500 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 1100 – 1450
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23