- Apie įmonę
- The main responsibility - to take part of the lead of European sales. As a EU sales manager you will be partly responsible for executing the sales strategy for the European market, with support from commercial team in Denmark and Lithuania. The initial task will be to develop our current customers on a tactical and strategic level, also to find new potential customers. We strongly believe in growing with our current customer base, which you will be a big part of. You will need excellence in closing a deal through trust and service, as company believes in building long-term partnerships.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Following up on and developing our current customer base;
- Increase Share of Wallet;
- Build long-term partnerships with potential new customers;
- Co-drive European sales for Lithuanian factories and arrange customer meetings on our sites;
- Finding and connecting with the right furniture producers;
- Build a strong pipeline of high-end contract furniture and design furniture brands;
- Be able to take the strategic dialogues with decision-makers on an executive level.
- You have sales or project manager experience in furniture industry and are well-connected in this industry.
- You have a relevant commercial, educational background.
- You master English at a professional negotiation level, both oral and written.
- You have a commercial business understanding and see the right opportunities.
- You are proactive, outreach, and excellent in closing a deal through trust and service.
- You have a sense of quality and an interest in sustainability.
- You have strong negotiation skills.
- You can work independently and be a part of a team that will support you from Denmark and Lithuania.
- You are driven by reaching your goals.
- You have the patience to grow our customer base with the right leads.
- You can travel 30-50 days per year to customers and fairs.
•A job in a very successful international company with a strong brand;
•A great working culture supported by our core values: Care, Trust, and Challenge;
•A position where you can set your mark on your daily work;
•An attractive salary package that matches your qualifications and previous experience;
•Depending on the level of experience and competencies monthly salary: 2200 - 3000 Eur (net).
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 5786 – 8265
Galioja iki: 2022.12.11
€ 3500 – 4400
Galioja iki: 2023.01.05
€ 1400 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2022.12.17
€ 780 – 1049
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14