- Apie įmonę
Do you enjoy using your risk expertise or operational insights to make a difference in business decisions? Would you like to use your experience and join the ongoing evolution of solid risk culture in a fast pace and ever-changing business environment? If so, you could be our new colleague in Danske Bank´s LC&I BC & PM unit covering Fixed Income, FX and Transaction Banking.
Business Controls & Product Management in LC&I Lithuania Business Hub
We are looking for a new colleague to join our growing network in Large Corporates & Institutions (LC&I) Lithuania Business Hub as a Risk Specialist Senior in Business Controls & Product Management FI&FXTS team. LC&I Business Hub is an integral part of the global business unit focusing on our largest corporate and institutional customers in Danske Bank Group.
Who are we? By joining us, you will be part of a diverse and experienced team of specialists in Operational Risk, Regulatory Risk, Model Risk, Market Risk & Product Management and placed throughout Danske Banks offices globally. We have a professional atmosphere and aim to make every day a great day for our colleagues. We team up, we are open to seeking potential and making transparency and inclusion a priority, and we own it by aiming high for better results. We are:
The first line of defence: together with the Business we have a mandate to protect the bank and its customers.
Risk managers: we serve as an advisor and facilitators to the Business on risk-related issues, by assisting in identifying, evaluating, and mitigating risks.
Drivers of a substantial risk culture: we contribute to enhancing and maintaining an efficient risk culture in LC&I that will result in reducing LC&I’s risk exposure and damages within risk appetite/tolerance.
Providing analysis and insight for business decisions: we create reports and investigates to assist the LC&I senior management in steering the operational risk and staying within risk appetite/tolerance.
What do we offer?
We are working in a global team setup that enables us to combine our cross-country competencies and experience in supporting our customer’s needs and making a meaningful impact. LC&I Business Hub in Lithuania prides itself in having expertise in many areas from asset management, business risk, sales consultancy, strategy execution, and more. Are you the next expert to join our growing team?
The global team and your local team lead will support you in your learning and development and encourage your suggestion to improve the risk and control environment and encourage innovation. Apart from gaining skills and knowledge through daily work, Danske Bank offers a wide range of professional training activities ranging from bank-specific knowledge and technical training to project management. An important part of your job is stakeholder management, and you will gain an extensive network across the Danske Bank Group.
- Motivate collaboration and advice to businesses on risk management issues
- Collaborate with the Business on risk assessments
- Encourage new projects and process changes
- Review and provide recommendations in the New and Amended Product Approval process
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and sparring partner for day-to-day risk and control questions
- Assist the Business in registering and mitigating operational risk events
- Prepare risk reporting for senior management
- Participate in risk-related projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the Group
- Have the opportunity to also work with financial risk areas such as Market Risk
- Bachelor, Master’s degree or equivalent in a business or technical field (e.g., finance, economics, math’s, or similar)
- 3 years of experience as an operational risk manager in the financial sector or alternatively have experience in business risk management, business/product management, or internal audit
- Good knowledge about the risk management disciplines, financial instruments, products, and services
- A positive and enthusiastic colleague who enjoys a high-tempo cross-cultural team and embraces diversity qualified at communication, and very good at collaborating
- A sense of curiosity and a desire to get to the root of the problem; a structured and analytical mindset; the ability to be agile and suggest solutions
- Effective at owning and carrying out tasks, both self-directed and in teams, and seeing projects through to completion
- Advanced written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge about areas within investment banking, transaction banking, or asset management is a plus
Monthly salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03