- Apie įmonę
Join our team as a Service Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
- Work as a Partner with suppliers to deliver mutually agreed goals, ensure that all information supplied by the business is understood and disseminated appropriately
- Work with relevant internal owners to ensure all policies, processes and procedures are followed when delivering the services, acting as coordinator point for change control between the business and supplier
- Provide feedback to Service Area Delivery Manager and IT Supplier Management on ways to improve service through qualitative data analysis
- Review and measure all performance against agreed metrics and highlight areas for service enhancement to Service Area Delivery Manager
- Provide reporting on all aspects of service level management and service delivery and analyze results (daily, weekly and monthly) as required, working directly with supplier to understand gaps or failures in reporting
- Resolve issues escalated by the business (satisfaction issues/escalations) using the resources, tools and systems available
- Ensure the complaint and outage tracking tools are used as required, analysis is performed and proactive actions plans defined
- Remain well versed in policies, procedures, standards and documentation associated with these, especially developing ITSM knowledge to the appropriate level
Skills and experience:
- 1+ year experience in vendor management and customer service
- Strong IT process management understanding as well as initiative to learn new things quickly
- At least basic understanding of bank products, processes and IT systems
- Display good analytical thinking and time management skills
- Full proficiency in English
- ITIL Certificate will be considered as an advantage
- Bachelor's degree
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3330 - 4990 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies.
Application deadline is 24th of October
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 3450 – 5050
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
Galioja iki: 2022.12.21
€ 2350 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
€ 2800 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06