- Apie įmonę
Are you looking for a role where your experience would contribute to a smooth execution of IT strategy?
Then you have a unique opportunity to join Outokumpu and contribute to the success of running a sustainable stainless-steel business which is a leader in the global market.
Outokumpu is looking for an IT Service Manager (Data Platform & BI) in Digital platform of Outokumpu. Our domain is a unit with a vision to provide data strategy, governance, architecture, support for data and reporting solutions and act as an enabler across vertical value steams and other platforms in Outokumpu.
As our IT Service Manager, you will be responsible for acting as the key point of contact for Global BI services team (outsourced) and responsible for IT service delivery in BI area. Under your scope of responsibilities, there will be a portfolio of our Legacy solutions which is also part of our Data and BI strategy work scope and other Transformational programs that define our new ways of working – becoming more Agile. Some changes will be coming, and it is an expectation towards this role to be ready and willing to change as well – from service management mode towards product ownership mode in the future.
• Position which plays a very significant part in shaping the future of Outokumpu’s IT organization in the middle of its transformation.
• Company that has confidence in your capacity to take responsibility, be proactive, and independent but with a great team supporting you.
• Opportunity to develop your skills in a truly international environment and leave a lasting effect on how Outokumpu shapes its data/BI portfolio and its lifecycle management.
• Important role at the most innovative stainless-steel manufacturer in the world, setting the industry benchmark in sustainability. Manufacturer of Circle Green©: stainless steel with the lowest carbon footprint ever manufactured.
• Other benefits depending on the country of employment.
• Traditional Service Management activities: point of contact for business, meetings, CABs, ITIL service management – incidents, CRs development cycle, requests, escalations, service reviews, KPIs, regular reviews and updates on KB articles in Service Now for your area, Application services maintenance, SLA management towards business, etc.
• Security, reporting, data quality, active seek of efficiencies in management process, rationalization, and improvements in service area.
• Demand management to certain extent, business relationship management, project support withing the area.
• Collaboration with other domains, technical teams (e.g., infrastructure team, other Outokumpu Data teams), business stakeholders.
• Vendor teams’ management, escalation point for the area.
• Financial discipline within the area.
Key technical qualifications
• 3-5 years of experience in successfully managing digital development and IT operations in a multinational / multivendor environment.
• An applicable academic degree is a must.
• ITIL certification, agile certification is a big plus (such as SAFe PO)
• Experienced in ITIL practices for Service Managers role.
• Experience guiding large-scale, data-centric software products.
• Experience leading cross functional teams: clarifying requirements, resolving conflicts, defining roadmap, and driving progress.
• Nice to have – knowledge and experience working with cloud platforms (Azure, Oracle), SAP products (BW, BI, BO), reporting specifics in our industry (pricing solutions, planning, e.g.), reporting tools – Cognos, PBI, Qlik.
Other skills & competencies
• You can connect business and tech worlds – being an internal voice of the user in Data and BI team, you also articulate tech terms and meanings around product life cycle management.
• Experience or understanding of Agile ways of working (SAFe) – this role is purely Service Management role for the starters; however, in the future it is likely to have elements of Product Owners’ responsibilities.
• Fluency in English, both oral and in written (at least at a B2-C1 level).
• You can understand the big picture, prioritize and focus on essentials to execute.
• Experience of presenting and negotiating with all levels.
• You communicate clearly with various stakeholders regarding application issues and decisions to be made, you provide consistent updates, you can lead development and application support work in multivendor environment.
Position can be based in Helsinki, Sheffield, Vilnius, Krefeld, Avesta or other Outokumpu locations in Europe. Person in the position will report to the Head of Data Platforms & BI - Vilma Uckeviciene. Some travelling is expected, mostly within Europe.
If you believe to be a good match, please apply and submit your CV in English by November 2, 2022 via our career website. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
For more information about the role, please contact Vilma Uckeviciene, Head of Data Platform & BI, by e-mail Vilma.Uckeviciene@outokumpu.com or phone +370 688 30811.
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, by e-mail at Egle.Griskeviciene@outokumpu.com or phone +370 683 90123.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1400 – 1500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
Galioja iki: 2023.01.09
€ 2000 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 2105 – 2454
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15
€ 3174 – 3967
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
€ 2000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16