- Apie įmonę
Can you imagine yourself being a key person in solving payment-related issues for corporate and private customers located in all Danske Bank branches?
The payment Investigations team is responsible for solving payment-related issues for corporate and private customers located in all Danske Bank branches. Team members take action to recall or amend payments if requested, and support our clients with various Terms and Conditions queries.
The payment Investigations team is actively collaborating with other teams to find the best solution when investigating cases, as well as identifying the root cause for future prevention.
What is more, in this position, you can expect flexible work-from-home time even after the pandemic, so if you do appreciate a bit of flavour in your work routine, perhaps, this job opportunity is for you.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
*Please note that this position is temporary to cover a person on maternity leave with the possibility to become permanent.
- Handle SWIFT queries of received or sent-out Cross border payments
- Monitor and escalate payment-related issues
- Re-effect customer or bank-to-bank payments
- Collaborate with other teams by sharing best practices and proposals
- Initiate process improvements to ensure the best possible quality and efficiency
- Previous experience in payment processing or investigations
- Quality-orientated person with an eagerness to investigate and analyze details
- Team-oriented person
- Enthusiastic learner
- SWIFT knowledge would help you to onboard to the role quicker
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 1440 EUR to 2160 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Additional days of vacation
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03