- Apie įmonę
Join our growing Corporate Services team in Vilnius as an Accounting Officer.
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the implementation and administration of a portfolio of client holding, financing, intellectual property and real estate companies with specific responsibility for:
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the companies and responding to client requests, under the supervision of a Senior Officer;
- Maintaining company books and preparing periodic reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and assisting the Senior Officer with the preparation answers to auditors' requests;
- Preparing periodic tax and VAT returns and maintaining contact with the relevant tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Preparing documentation for the Board and Shareholders' meetings;
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your managers or clients.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Strong academic background, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit or Economics;
- Relevant experience within the fields of accounting or audit;
- Fluent in English;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Knowledge of French or German (both written and spoken).
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,500 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus' office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company's fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus' client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 445 – 495
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 890 – 990
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 1500 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28
€ 1600 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27
€ 1382.42 – 2103.49
Galioja iki: 2023.12.21
€ 4960 – 7440
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10