- Apie įmonę
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new and develop existing products.
Our offices are in Vilnius and Kaunas, but we are providing a flexible working environment.
- Follow security and code quality practices.
- Participate in scrum meetings, and code reviews.
- Participate in automation of CI/CD area.
- Help improve the overall user experience, making sure our solutions meet the business requirements.
- Be a part of a self-contained Agile team, working closely with other internal stakeholders, including other Software Engineers, QA Engineers, DevOps, and Product Owners.
- Work with a Scrum team that consists of up to 10 people and is supported by the professional Project Manager/Scrum Master.
- Experience with : React, Redux, React hooks and TypeScript.
- Hands-on experience with Jest/ Jtest.
- Constantly search and apply new and alternative ways to look after your code.
- Proactiveness in the delivery process heading shoulder-to-shoulder with the architects, the tech leads, and your teammates.
- Sense of ownership and eagerness to take mentorship opportunities.
- Passion for technology whether it helps you solve immediate problems and keeps you sharp for tomorrow’s project or appears as a cool hobby that you can share with your colleagues.
- Knowledge of WebPack.
- Cloud experience (Azure).
💰 1900 - 4000 Eur Gross monthly salary based on your competency level.
😎Hybrid working model with an opportunity to work from the office or from home (WFH budget for home equipment).
🎧 Flexible working schedule and workspace.
🧘♂️ Private Health Insurance including 10 psychotherapy visits.
🤸🏻♂️ A community-first values: quarterly teambuildings, health-related initiatives, community events.
🌼 A culture of continuous growth: training budget & additional training days.
🤝 People Lead system for your personal development.
💬 Referral program with bonuses.
🍔 Open beer fridge on Fridays, team lunch every Thursday, snacks.
✍🏻 Mentorship program and ZeniGrow internship academy.
💼 Pension Plan.
🌊 An opportunity to work abroad for up to 180 days.
🏅 Agile mindset & flat organizational structure.
🏓 Foosball, table tennis, board games and poker nights.
🚴🏻♀️ Parking space depending on your working model, secure bike parking & a secret place for a shower after a good workout!
🐰 Pet-friendly office.Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Zenitech: 🎗
Zenitech is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
The same goes for our recruitment. We want our team to reflect the world around us and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all of the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
If you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, please let us know and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.
If you like the sound of all this we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community and growth journey and supercharge your career with us!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1600 – 3400
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 2000 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1915 – 2055
Galioja iki: 2023.02.26
€ 2880 – 4320
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1050 – 1320
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 3300 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08