- Apie įmonę
Windows Cyber Security Expert
We offer work in R&D department, acting as an central unit for managing strategic, innovation and IT projects and programs.
Avia Solutions Group R&D department provides services to subsidiary companies related to IT Governance & Management, IT Service Delivery, IT infrastructure services, workplace support and ServiceDesk, Enterprise Applications (Digital IT Solutions, ERP), Cybersecurity and PMO.
Cyber Security Expert plays a key role in ensuring continuous improvement of cyber security in Avia Solutions Group by taking care of system hardening, technical implementation of security controls, and conducting security assessments.
Main functions and responsibilities:
- Deploy, maintain, and test cyber security tools and technologies, including fine tuning.
- Ensure continuous improvement of cyber security in Avia Solutions Group.
- Technically implement cyber security requirements.
- Perform incident analysis.
- Reinforce and strengthen servers and endpoints security
- Contribute to the implementation of MITRE ATT&CK matrix to improve the sustainability of the organizational cyber security.
- Conduct security assessments and provide solutions to mitigate risks.
- Design and implement security for Active Directory services.
- Design identity and access controls within Microsoft hybrid environment.
- Design, implement and manage information protection within Microsoft 365.
- Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365.
Requirements for the position:
Hard skills requirements:
- Cyber security engineering.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Incident response.
- Security event and incident analysis.
- Digital forensics.
- Monitoring and log management.
- Any scripting language (common understanding).
- System hardening.
Soft skills requirements:
- Security-first mindset.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, good in reporting and presenting.
- Time-management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Team working skills for collaboration with team members.
- Creative problem solving.
- Attention to details.
- English (B2 or higher).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth; foreign language trainings.
- Remote/hybrid work possibilities.
- Attractive salary and compensation package.
- Private health insurance.
- Gym, pool tables for your physical health and Mindletic for mental health.
- Children’s room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
- Work in first of its kind office building with real aircraft inside.
- In-house canteen.
- Parking or public transport ticket.
- Electrical cars spots near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1440 – 2160
Galioja iki: 2023.03.01
€ 2300 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.05
€ 2300 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2023.02.01
€ 3306 – 4795
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
€ 2800 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28