- Apie įmonę
Linux Cyber Security Expert
We offer work in R&D department, acting as an central unit for managing strategic, innovation and IT projects and programs.
Avia Solutions Group R&D department provides services to subsidiary companies related to IT Governance & Management, IT Service Delivery, IT infrastructure services, workplace support and ServiceDesk, Enterprise Applications (Digital IT Solutions, ERP), Cybersecurity and PMO.
Cyber Security Expert plays a key role in ensuring continuous improvement of cyber security in Avia Solutions Group by taking care of system hardening, technical implementation of security controls, and conducting security assessments.
Description of responsibilities:
- Deploy, maintain and test cyber security tools and technologies, including fine tuning.
- Ensure continuous improvement of cyber security in Avia Solutions Group.
- Technically implement cyber security requirements.
- Perform incident analysis.
- Reinforce and strengthen servers security.
- Contribute to the implementation of MITRE ATT&CK matrix to improve the sustainability of the organizational cyber security.
- Create system security configurations, perform upgrades and patching of cyber security systems.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in IT security, cyber security, or information security fields
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Hands-on experience in Unix systems security
- Experience in the interaction of Linux applications in a heterogeneous IT
- Previous work experience in EDR, XDR, SIEM, IDS, IPS
- Extensive expertise in troubleshooting
- Common understanding of SOC capabilities
- Knowledge of ISO27k, NIST 800-53, CSC20, ENISA Threat Landscape
- Knowledge of CIS benchmarks
- Ample experience with virtualization (VMWare vCenter, ESXi, or similar)
- Proven experience in automation and configuration management.
- Experience with backup solutions
- Good knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, Confluence, JIRA).
Hard skills requirements:
- Cyber security engineering.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Incident response.
- Security event and incident analysis.
- Scripting language - Bash, Perl, Python (at least one is a big plus).
- System hardening.
- Computer networking skills.
Soft skills requirements:
- Security-first mindset.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, good in reporting and presenting.
- Time-management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Team working skills for collaboration with team members.
- Creative problem solving.
- Attention to details.
- English (B2 or higher).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth; foreign language trainings.
- Remote/hybrid work possibilities.
- Attractive salary and compensation package.
- Private health insurance.
- Gym, pool tables for your physical health and Mindletic for mental health.
- Children’s room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
- Work in first of its kind office building with real aircraft inside.
- In-house canteen.
- Parking or public transport ticket.
- Electrical cars spots near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2600 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
€ 3801 – 4959
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03
€ 3000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.26
€ 2300 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 1000 – 1300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2420 – 3630
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08