- Apie įmonę
Post M&A Integration Lead
Avia Solutions Group is a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 9000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.
We currently are looking for a Post M&A Integration Lead to join our Project Management team.
- Outstanding project / programme management skills in the presence of high uncertainty
- Leading physical and virtual project teams in international initiatives
- Process and technology related data gathering and analysis experience
- Facilitation of executive work sessions with top management
- Successful results of implementing change programs with demonstrated results
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain cross-functional integration guidelines and plan
- Work with M&A team during pre-merger phases to understand and plan scope and risks of integration programme
- Plan and conduct integration team kickoff meetings
- Brief acquired managements teams and employees on integration process, responsibilities and scope
- Escalate issues which requires attention or input of Top Management
- Manage interdependencies between activities to have proper sequence and priorities of work
- Gather, evaluate and mitigate risks associated to different integration areas
- Work closely with functional teams, including marketing, communication, finance & accounting, legal, HR, IT, etc.
- Document handover to leaders of business areas at the end of transition period
- Capture lessons learned and recommendation for future M&A activities
- 6+ years of experience of managing large-scale project, programmes or portfolios
- Prior experience in diligence coordination or managing of entire lifecycle of a M&A transaction would be a significant advantage
- Master degree in management, finance or economics
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English must and additional language capabilities are highly desirable
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth; foreign language trainings.
- Remote/hybrid work possibilities.
- Attractive salary and compensation package.
- Private health insurance.
- Gym, pool tables for your physical health and Mindletic for mental health.
- Children’s room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
- Work in first of its kind office building with real aircraft inside.
- In-house canteen.
- Parking or public transport ticket.
- Electrical cars spots near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3885 – 5830
Galioja iki: 2023.02.22
€ 1500 – 5100
Galioja iki: 2023.02.15
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
€ 2900 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23