- Apie įmonę
Get ready to
- Inform and provide independent advice to our teams
- Monitor compliance with GDPR and other data protection laws in-scope
- Provide advice where requested regarding the data protection impact assessment and monitor its performance
- Actively provide advice and support when working with data protection related risks
- Provide assistance in data breach management processes
- Advise on and assess data protection related contracts
- Cooperate and act as a contact point with the supervisory authority and data subjects
- Create ‘best practice’ guidelines for our teams
- Lead and participate data protection awareness programmes
- Train and advise Kilo Health employees on the provisions of GDPR and other privacy laws
We expect you to
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a law firm or as an in-house counsel, preferably in tech / start-up area
- Have at least 2 years of experience with data protection and privacy
- Good knowledge of GDPR and other data protection is a must
- Able to translate GDPR and other data protection requirements into business language
- Good analytical skills, including the ability to assess risk and impact from a privacy and data protection perspective
- Attention to detail and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English
Gross salary range is 3360-4200 EUR/month.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- Bond with your team or just work and vacation on teambuilding and workation trips. All you need to do is choose a destination, kick back, and relax while we cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative healthtech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing healthtech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*additional conditions apply based on your residence location.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1500 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19
Galioja iki: 2023.02.25
€ 1500 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2023.01.31
€ 1800 – 2300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
€ 1611 – 1750
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 1100 – 1200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.05