- Apie įmonę
HR Manager/ Personalo vadovas (-ė)
NKT SSC in Kaunas is looking for a strategy oriented HR Manager who will work in a global and dynamic environment but with a local focus. The main purpose of this role is to support and coach local leaders on topics related to HR as well as driving the implementation and development of the internal HR procedures, policies and processes within the SSC in Kaunas.
The position entails a variety of challenging and inspiring tasks:
You will be the obvious sparring partner and the to go to person in all HR processes from leadership, talent and competence development to salary review and recruitments.
In this position the main responsibilities are to:
• Support organizational culture through fostering engagement and motivation;
• Redeem roles and responsibilities strategy and oversee its implementation focusing on career ladder, job grading and appropriate compensation for the different roles and skills in the organization;
• Lead and manage talent recognition and retention activities, as well as employee recruitment and attrition;
• Organize employee education platform and process for development and qualification improvement programs;
• Create and implement HR policies, rules and processes;
• Initiate and control Performance evaluation process;
• Measure and constantly improve the employee satisfaction;
• Oversee HR data administration and maintenance of all employment related documentation;
• Ensure efficient and effective payroll and administration processes;
• Guarantee working conditions are in compliance with the local legal requirements and Group policies;
• Act as senior escalation point for HR-related issues and conflicts.
Also you are expected to:
• Be the owner of behavioural role model and lead organizational culture;
• Ensure effective knowledge sharing and communication;
• Prepare employee recognition and motivation projects, implement and monitor success of those projects;
• Participate in Employer branding activities;
• Manage relations with stakeholder and third parties: local education organizations, local municipality officials, employment agencies, unemployment office;
• Participate in the Group HR projects; Organize and implement locally Group projects and initiatives: engagement survey, bonus programs and etc.;
• Execute all other undertakings assigned by direct manager.
What do we expect from the candidate:
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to collaborate in international environment on a different level in organization are important qualities to succeed in this role as well as the ability to drive change and courage to challenge our leaders.
Also, you bring:
• People management and conflict solving skills;
• Knowledge of Human Resource processes and policies;
• Ability to evaluate and identify employee development needs;
• Good negotiation and mitigation skills;
• Good knowledge of local labor law and health and safety requirements;
• Strong internal customer service focus;
• Full professional proficiency of written and oral English as well as professional skills in MS Office and Power point.
Additionally your CV comprises:
• University degree (preferably in organizational management, human resource management or psychology);
• 5+ years of professional experience in the HR function.
We offer you a workplace where your knowledge and experience matters and also one full of challenges, opportunities, and potential. We believe that continuous learning is a prerequisite for us to succeed as individuals and as a company, and we want you to invest time in your own development. With us, you will not only help people to grow and advance but also will contribute to the transformation of our SSC into the Competence center. In addition, we are offering hybrid work model, flexible working time, international environment, additional paid vacation days, private health insurance and professional working culture. Salary range for this position is 4200 Eur – 5000 Eur Brutto.
Contact and application
NKT is committed to fostering a diverse organization and a culture where people from different backgrounds can thrive and are inspired to perform at their best. We believe that a diverse organization enables sustainable performance, and that an inclusive and welcoming culture makes for a better place to work.
Please note that deadline is the 18th of December. We review applications on an ongoing basis and close the process when we find the right match.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Specialist Dalia Greibuviene, Tel: +370 612 11105
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3305.79 – 4958.68
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 2900 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.15
Galioja iki: 2023.02.11
€ 5500 – 6500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 3300 – 4460
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28
€ 1500 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08