- Apie įmonę
Get ready to
- Define and drive adoption of the localization project intake process with product owners
- Research industry trends, analyse consumption of localized content and work with regional stakeholders to drive better ROI
- Evangelize the localization technologies and processes with others in our company to drive better adoption
- Manage and support localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with external vendors, internal business partners and other departments
- Develop project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
- Deliver localization best practices
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams to launch successful localized content and products
We expect you to
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Localization or Program/Project Management preferred
- Be fluent in English
- Have Localization project management/project management experience is a plus
- Have hands-on experience with localization
- Very familiar with the localization industry and vendor landscape
- Be culturally aware and highly effective in engaging and working with a diverse team
Gross salary range is 1900-2670 EUR/month.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- We know that you work hard every day – but sometimes, you might need a change of scenery to get those creative juices flowing. That’s why we offer you to bond with your colleagues on teambuilding trips. If your team ever needs to recharge, choose a destination, and we will cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 3 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative healthtech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing healthtech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*additional conditions apply based on your residence location.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3300 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.20
€ 1700 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 1700 – 2300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2300 – 5800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.01
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02