- Apie įmonę
Operations Specialist – Vilnius, Lithuania
Do you enjoy being the go-to person? Are you interested in providing active operational and field support to Western Union stores and agent network? Join Western Union as Operations Specialist.
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
We're a FinTech that's using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We're a team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Better comes from everywhere
The Operations Specialist is an intermediate individual contributor level that works closely with KYA Ops business analysts, Global KYA procedure owners, Regional Operations functional leaders to solve inquiries in various aspects of the KYA process. The overall objective of this role is to timely assist stakeholder and monitor progress of KYA Recertification plan.
•Coordinate all KYA related activities across assigned countries, including training, data governance, support, escalation, reinstatement requests and resolution of identified roadblocks and challenges.
- Ensure that all the KYA initiatives are monitored closely and are progressing according to the plan.
- Provides adequate and up to date reporting to upper management on operation results, accomplishments, and risks.
- Own and drive identification, transparency, escalation, and resolution of risks and issues to closure
- Liaise with Local & Global Compliance, Legal, and Business where required.
- Utilize creative problem solving and solid decision-making abilities
- Collaborate on strategic business initiatives as a Subject Matter Expert
- Participating on various internal KYA enhancement projects
- Ensuring escalations are handled in a timely manner for proper KYA issues resolution
- Maintaining reporting tools up to date
- Consistently meeting escalation resolution deadlines
- Participating on regular follow up meetings with the stakeholders
- Direct handling of certain KYA scope whenever required
- The incumbent will be SME and point of contact for KYA related matters, engaged to provide necessary assistance to ensure certification end to end process is completed.
The successful candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills, and have the ability to work both independently or as part of a team. Have ability to work in a fast-paced development environment under tight resource and schedule restrictions preferred.
For this role, we require you to be degree-educated and in addition have experience in working in an operational support role, preferably within a retail environment. You'll be a great communicator with great attention to detail and a proactive mindset towards improvement initiatives. You'll have extensive knowledge of general IT and be able to perform working independently under remote supervision. Being comfortable in using Microsoft office tools is also needed.
Join us, and let's move money for better
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It's an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you're ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
We're a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The monthly gross base salary range is 1524– 2398 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is one component of the Western Union total compensation package, which includes short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few! The Recruiter will share other benefits specific to your location and role during the interview process.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2100 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 1450 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
Galioja iki: 2023.02.01
Galioja iki: 2023.03.01
€ 1400 – 1900
Galioja iki: 2023.02.15
€ 1450 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23