- Apie įmonę
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new and develop existing products.
Currently, we are on the lookout for an IT Project Manager/Scrum Master who will have an opportunity to join one of the teams!
The client from the Sports & Gaming industry is creating digital platforms for 24/7 live translations, game championships, and dog/horse racing events. Our teams are working closely with data, simulations, competitive gaming, streaming, and creating channels/ websites.
As a Scrum Master/Project Manager, you will help our developers, QA and DevOps engineers empower their strengths and achieve project milestones!
What you will do:
- Navigate between Project Management and Scrum Master's responsibilities - help the Agile team perform at the highest level and enforce Agile principles and values.
- Lead the Technical Team (consisting of 2 to 10 members) on development work for production issues, enhancements, upgrades, and system implementations.
- Manage T&M, occasionally Fixed Fee projects.
- Manage the internal and customer relationships for successful solution adoption and project progress as well as support sales processes - clarify business needs, work with the Technical Team to prepare proposals, including estimates.
- Strive to use the best tools and technologies to build innovative high-tech products for our customers.
- Create an open atmosphere where new thoughts and ideas are encouraged throughout the organization.
Skills and qualities we appreciate:
- Flexible, friendly, and proactive - that's what our teams value, so they are looking for a similar leader.
- Helpful, organized and always prepared to go an extra mile for the team.
- Passion to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our own software products and components.
- Experience in management of full-cycle project implementation.
- Management of 1 or more workstreams.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, hands-on experience in the usage of product backlog tools, preferably Jira.
- Knowledge, and understanding of Software Engineering and Software delivery life cycle.
- Knowing how to get the best out of the Agile team, ensure high team morale, and focus on the big picture, on the colleagues’ growth, outcomes, and results - you own the delivery.
- Fluent Lithuanian or English skills - communication with a client is on a weekly basis.
- Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP) or Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
What you will find at Zenitech:
💰 2448 - 3978 Eur Gross monthly salary based on your competency level.
😎Hybrid working model with an opportunity to work from the office or from home (WFH budget for home equipment).
🎧 Flexible working schedule and workspace.
🧘♂️ Private Health Insurance including 10 psychotherapy visits.
🤸🏻♂️ A community-first values: quarterly teambuildings, health-related initiatives, community events.
🌼 A culture of continuous growth: training budget & additional training days.
🤝 People Lead system for your personal development.
💬 Referral program with bonuses.
🍔 Open beer fridge on Fridays, team lunch every Thursday, snacks.
✍🏻 Mentorship program and ZeniGrow internship academy.
💼 Pension Plan.
🌊 An opportunity to work abroad for up to 180 days.
🏅 Agile mindset & flat organizational structure.
🏓 Foosball, table tennis, board games, and poker nights.
🚴🏻♀️ Parking space depending on your working model, secure bike parking & a secret place for a shower after a good workout!
🐰 Pet-friendly office.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Zenitech: 🎗
Zenitech is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
The same goes for our recruitment. We want our team to reflect the world around us and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all of the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age,...
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3300 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19
€ 1350 – 2455
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 4800 – 7200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.20
€ 3260 – 4238
Galioja iki: 2023.02.13
€ 2500 – 5800
Galioja iki: 2023.03.02