Junior Financial AnalystNasdaq Vilnius Services, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Junior Financial Analyst in Investment Intelligence finance team. Join fast growing Investment Intelligence Finance Team whose primary focus is to engage with II leadership as a strategic and decision-making partner. Help achieve revenue and margin growth by delivering timely, insightful analysis and driving profitability while maintaining financial order and accuracy. The team consist of 11 highly talented and motivated people based in Vilnius and the US.
As Financial Analyst you will be responsible for expense and revenue reporting, planning and analysis processes within Investment Intelligence business unit, providing insight and transparency into direct and allocated expenses for business leads in support of our overall P&L management process.
• Create, consolidate, and present financial reports to senior management with a consultative, informative approach to fulfil the need for financial follow up, business planning and business control within the organization
• Identify opportunities to improve the consistency and accuracy of the financial information
• Contribute to the development and/or improvement of existing financial systems to effectively track and analyze financial data
• Participate in improving the reporting structure such as product hierarchy, department structure and headcount allocations
• Communicate and present analysis and financial reports as needed
• Assist with the annual audit, SOX documentation and internal control procedures
• Bachelor's Degree/Student in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Experience Required: 1 to 2 years
• Highly analytical, detail-oriented, thorough, and well organized
• Able to utilize strong analytical skills, ensure accuracy
• Financial knowledge including understanding of key accounting principles (US GAAP) is required
• Ability to be flexible, adapt and succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Working knowledge of Workday Financials or Hyperion Essbase (SmartView) is a plus
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and formulas) is required
• Annual Monetary Bonus and opportunity to become a Nasdaq shareholder
• Flex day program (6 paid leave days a year)
• Additional paid leave days after 2 years of working at Nasdaq
• Internal Mentorship programs - learn from an employee you look up to
• Wide selection of online learning resources: Udemy, O’Reilly, etc.
• Flexible Health Insurance program from the first day
• III pillar pension plan with additional contribution from Nasdaq
This is a full-time position located in Vilnius. Please submit your application in English.
Monthly salary from 1900 EUR (Gross), other bonuses apply
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06
€ 2279 – 2975
Galioja iki: 2023.03.30
€ 2300 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.04.27
€ 2250 – 3350
Galioja iki: 2023.04.02
Galioja iki: 2023.04.16
Galioja iki: 2023.04.23