Full Stack Engineer (Vilnius or Kaunas)Omnisend, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Omnisend is a product-focused company where you will feel instrumental in creating a global product—one with a strong position in the US.
We are engineers, not developers, and we take ownership of the product. The entire team works together. This includes software engineers, QAs, designers, and product managers—all responsible for delivering the product. We have many engineering challenges, such as handling over 80,000+ eCommerce brands with up to millions of visitors a day.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team and play an important role in developing our web app. We are rocking Golang, MongoDB, and various distributed messaging systems, which are easy to fall in love with.
What you’ll do @Omnisend:
- Assisting stakeholders in planning features;
- Designing, developing, and testing features;
- Maintaining features with meaningful dashboards, logging, alerting;
- Proactively reviewing and improving features;
- Supporting implemented features;
- Sharing good practices with team members;
- Helping less-experienced team members to grow.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining scalable, highly available, high load systems;
- Proficiency in any backend programming language and willingness to learn Golang;
- Proficiency in any database and willingness to learn MongoDB;
- Experience developing frontend with Angular or any similar technology;
- Fluency in English on technical topics.
Preferred, but not required:
- Any experience writing automated tests or willingness to learn it;
- Any experience in CI/CD or willingness to learn it;
- Any experience in software development using Agile methodology;
- Experience with Kubernetes and Linux.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting point from 4200 EUR/month based on experience;
- Quarterly salary reviews;
- An unlimited learning budget for self-improvement complying with the best interest of Omnisend (after 3 months);
- Working methods and best practices inspired by the best tech companies in Silicon Valley;
- Senior colleagues (over 70%) enable us to have a high-performing, productive environment where your growth will accelerate;
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities;
- Private health insurance;
- Unlimited access to psychotherapy;
- Workstation budget (420 Eur);
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes, or scooters;
- Attractive workations and team-led team-building events.
Sounds interesting? Visit our Benefits page to see the full list of Omnisend’s growth, health, and fun perks: https://www.omnisend.com/benefits/ !
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.04.05
€ 3200 – 4800
Galioja iki: 2023.03.31
Galioja iki: 2023.04.14
€ 3000 – 4750
Galioja iki: 2023.03.28
€ 2560 – 3840
Galioja iki: 2023.03.31
€ 4400 – 6600
Galioja iki: 2023.04.19