Senior Software Engineer, Frontend platform (Vilnius or Kaunas)Omnisend, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Omnisend is a product-focused company where you will feel instrumental in creating a global product with a strong US position. We are engineers, not developers, and we take ownership of the product.
The entire team works together: software engineers, QAs, designers, and product managers - all responsible for the delivery of the product.
We have many engineering challenges, such as handling over 80,000+ ecommerce brands with up to millions of visitors a day.
We work with customer support data. Through customers’ calls, we get constant feedback from our customers - this adds even more importance to our jobs as we solve real customer problems.
We need to be flexible and adaptable to an ever-changing business environment. Also, we are a data-driven organization and run many experiments and validations. Our primary frameworks are the OKR and GIST.
- You will, together with a team, deliver value for customers dealing with real-time and big-data challenges in contacts’ segmentation, reporting&analytics, and related scopes;
- You will be strongly involved in product development decisions;
- You will work in an empowered team with a lot of ownership;
- You will work with modern processes to ensure data-driven decisions (e.g., experimentation) and alignment with the organization using OKR, GIST, and related frameworks.
At Frontend platform team:
- Together with the team, you will improve and build on our existing micro frontend platform;
- You will be involved in all parts of new feature development lifecycle;
- You will improve engineering practices and tools to make day-to-day development more robust and straightforward;
- You will be able to introduce and drive initiatives to improve our existing workflows and tools.
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in hands on software and product development;
- Backend development experience or at least willingness to move to a more full-stack role;
- Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Familiarity with other frontend frameworks such as Angular would be a plus;
- Ability and self motivation to drive initiatives from a concept to completion.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting point from 5000 EUR/month based on experience;
- Quarterly salary reviews;
- An unlimited learning budget for self-improvement complying with the best interest of Omnisend (after 3 months);
- Working methods and best practices inspired by the best tech companies in Silicon Valley;
- Senior colleagues (over 70%) enable us to have a high-performing, productive environment where your growth will accelerate;
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities;
- Private health insurance;
- Unlimited access to psychotherapy;
- Workstation budget (420 Eur);
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes, or scooters;
- Attractive workations and team-led team-building events.
Sounds interesting? Visit our Benefits page to see the full list of Omnisend’s growth, health, and fun perks: https://www.omnisend.com/benefits/ !
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 5.5 – 5.5
Galioja iki: 2023.03.31
€ 2560 – 3840
Galioja iki: 2023.04.07
€ 4000 – 6500
Galioja iki: 2023.03.30
€ 4400 – 6600
Galioja iki: 2023.04.19
€ 4500 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2023.03.31
€ 1290 – 1290
Galioja iki: 2023.03.24