Business Analyst Senior SpecialistNasdaq Vilnius Services, UAB
- Apie įmonę
When you work at Nasdaq, you’re working for more open and transparent markets so that more people can access opportunities. Connections can be made, jobs can be created, and communities can thrive. We want all our employees to have access to opportunities, too. That means planning for career growth, ensuring you have the tools you need, and promoting an inclusive culture where we’re all valued for our unique perspectives.
Here, you will work for a global tech leader committed to breaking down barriers to inclusive prosperity. We see technology to free people up to work together more productively and effectively by centralizing data, analytics, and market intelligence.
Here, we’re committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Not only is it our responsibility to do better, but we also need representative voices to power the fresh thinking that is vital for our business and our clients.
What We Offer
As our new Senior Business Analyst, you will be part of our System Management team within our European Market Operations division. European Market Operations operate both trading and clearing related functionalities and products, traded on the Nordic Derivatives Market, Commodities Markets, and Fixed Income Markets. Our responsibility lies within the business requirements process for these systems, as well as system ownership for our trading and clearing platform.
You can expect an autonomous but fast-paced work environment where you are recognized for your results and ability to drive things forward. Every day brings many opportunities to learn & grow and rewards with a global impact we build.
Role and Responsibilities
To ensure our systems are running efficiently and aligned with regulations, here are your main responsibilities:
• Producing, compiling, and reviewing requirements for new products, functionality, or technical changes, with a focus on the operational impact it will have, as well as sync requirements with other Nasdaq teams, where and when needed
• Lead and drive the implementations in release or business projects, and act as a liaison towards the software development team
• Maintain and prioritize a backlog, based on initiatives coming from partners within Nasdaq
• Providing senior support to operational teams and Business Units
• Configuration of our financial products
• Prioritizing, planning, and finding solutions for issues found in our production environment and applications
• Tackling the system owner of our trading and clearing platforms , as well as some of its surrounding systems.
What We Expect
At Nasdaq, we strive to challenge the status quo and always look for new ways to improve and exceed the collective goals of our team, company, and customers. A strong inner drive and adaptability are therefore crucial to succeed at Nasdaq. We see that you have:
• Experience as a financial markets Business Analyst with documented experience in producing requirements OR experience within a dev-ops team where an agile process supports your team in meeting short, time-to-market implementations OR experience within product development with a focus on Nordic Financial products
• Validated ability to deliver good results in implementations projects (including planning, execution, and analysis)
• Solid knowledge of Nordic and Baltic financial products; trading and/or clearing. For example, from experience working with or as products owners, business development, or supporting organizations
• Experience working on technical solutions for financial products.
• A superb communicator who enjoys sharing knowledge and supporting colleagues
• A highly organized and structured approach to work
• Strong analytical skills paired with intuition for business
• Proficient in English both written and spoken.
What Would Be Advantageous
• If you have experience in working with more agile-based implementations projects or work methods
• Experience working sophisticated technical solutions (for example trading or back office front ends)
• Experience from working with trading/clearing protocols such as FIX or ITCH
• Experience from programming languages, such as Python, or experience working with SQL /databases.
We offer a full-time position located in Vilnius, Lithuania on a fixed term contract. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross): from 3000 Eur, other bonuses apply.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06
€ 1200 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.03.28
€ 2300 – 3400
Galioja iki: 2023.04.26
€ 2680 – 4020
Galioja iki: 2023.04.17
€ 2500 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.04.21
Galioja iki: 2023.04.01