FULL-STACK (.NET) Developer for eAccounting teamVisma Tech, UAB
- Apie įmonę
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Visma is looking for a skilled and self-driven full-stack developer for Visma eAccounting, a web-based accounting system for small companies and accounting firms in the Nordics and the Dutch market. Visma eAccounting is built with modern technology and hosted in Microsoft Azure. Visma offers challenging opportunities for skilled, ambitious, and motivated web developers who love to develop products with good usability, high quality, and are willing to understand customer needs.
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
- The application is hosted in Microsoft Azure and we use TeamCity with Octopus Deploy for continuous build and deployment.
- We also deliver a mobile application and an API for external integrations.
- We are focused on quality, have a passion for TDD, design patterns, and modern programming practices.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Experience with C#, .NET Framework.
- Knowledge of MS SQL (Entity Framework).
- Good written and verbal English skills.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma Lietuva, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 1300 - 5200 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 15,000 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2560 – 3840
Galioja iki: 2023.03.31
€ 1500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.03.20
€ 1600 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2023.04.01
Galioja iki: 2023.03.30
€ 1300 – 1580
Galioja iki: 2023.03.30
€ 3800 – 5800
Galioja iki: 2023.04.19