Software EngineerZenitechas, UAB
- Apie įmonę
- Create features and work closely with the team in the optimization of the existing system that helps to schedule exams.
- Build improvements and additional functionalities on the user's side which will help to evaluate assessments easier.
- Understand the importance of code efficiency, enabling quality by code reviewing, unit, and integration testing.
- Be proactive and results-oriented with a strong passion for technology.
- Be a sparring partner for the client in taking technological and design decisions.
- Apply knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing.
- Experience with Java 14, Maven.
- Frameworks (Spring, Apache Camel).
- Databases (e.g. PostgreSQL).
- Testing tools (e.g. Junit / Archunit / Restassure / Pytest and Jacoco).
- Containerization with Docker.
- Cloud experience (AWS - ECS).
- Willingness to help and share your knowledge.
- Eagerness to mentor fellow colleagues and provide constructive feedback.
- Proactiveness in the delivery process heading shoulder-to-shoulder with the architects, the tech leads, and your teammates.
💰 2448 - 4000 Eur Gross monthly salary based on your competency level.
😎Hybrid working model with an opportunity to work from the office or from home (WFH budget for home equipment).
🎧 Flexible working schedule and workspace.
🧘♂️ Private Health Insurance including 10 psychotherapy visits.
🤸🏻♂️ A community-first values: quarterly teambuildings, health-related initiatives, community events.
🌼 A culture of continuous growth: training budget & additional training days.
🤝 People Lead system for your personal development.
💬 Referral program with bonuses.
🍔 Open beer fridge on Fridays, team lunch every Thursday, snacks.
✍🏻 Mentorship program and ZeniGrow internship academy.
💼 Pension Plan.
🌊 An opportunity to work abroad for up to 180 days.
🏅 Agile mindset & flat organizational structure.
🏓 Foosball, table tennis, board games, and poker nights.
🚴🏻♀️ Parking space depending on your working model, secure bike parking & a secret place for a shower after a good workout!
🐰 Pet-friendly office.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Zenitech: 🎗
Zenitech is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
The same goes for our recruitment. We want our team to reflect the world around us and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all of the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
If you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, please let us know and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.
If you like the sound of all this we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community and growth journey and supercharge your career with us!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.04.08
€ 2900 – 2900
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.04.14
€ 2400 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.03.21
€ 3000 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.04.15
€ 1600 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.03.20