Site Reliability EngineerZenitechas, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new and develop existing products.
Currently, we are on the lookout for a Site Reliability Engineer who will join our team and will work with one of our clients from the World-known Automotive Racing Industry! Our client’s goal is to host motor racing competition and sports series as well as provide live translations during racing events and ensure data transmission quality. Our engineering team will be working on the large-scale database systems, providing solutions and managing processes of live racing translations.
Skills and qualities we appreciate:
- 2-3 years of experience working as a SysAdmin/SRE/DevOps or similar role background
- Experience working messaging tools (Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ etc)
- Have experience working with container orchestration tools (Kurbernetes)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (preferred MongoDB)
- Familiar with IaC tools (Ansible/Terraform)
- Familiar with understanding of any major CI/CD tool/service (Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub
- Familiar with Openstack, Cloudstack or similar platforms.
- Familiar with any scripting language (Python, Bash)
- Experience working with monitoring tools (Grafana, Cloudwatch)
- Familiar with network and security fundamentals
- Teamwork, communication, and attention to detail
What you’ll do:
- Write scripts to automate manual work
- Help engineers develop performant, secure and scalable services running on Kubernetes
- Identify opportunities for improvement in infrastructure and build solutions to implement them
- Monitor and debug problems in production to meet established SLO's
- Configure monitoring for client and internal infrastructures
- Configure monitoring alerts to identify outage symptoms
- Improve reliability and quality software development
- Support of continuous integration, deployment and delivery in an agile environment
Must to mention:
The working time for this role will be regular (8 hours per day). Although, in order to make sure smooth live translations, there will be a need for a team to monitor the systems during racing events - your working hours (just during racing events) might start at different time which will depend on racing location and time zone. The schedule will be aligned with the whole team.
What you’ll find at Zenitech:
💰 2448 iki 4750 Eur Gross monthly salary based on your competency level. Taking into consideration that this role will require to work during racing events 2-4 days / month, additional allowance for past working hours shift will be added.
😎Hybrid working model with an opportunity to work from the office or from home (WFH budget for home equipment).
🎧 Flexible working schedule and workspace.
🧘♂️ Private Health Insurance including 10 psychotherapy visits.
🤸🏻♂️ A community-first values: quarterly teambuildings, health-related initiatives, community events.
🌼 A culture of continuous growth: training budget & additional training days.
🤝 People Lead system for your personal development.
💬 Referral program with bonuses.
💻 Technical equipment that you can choose yourself.
🍔 Open beer fridge on Fridays, team lunch every Thursday, snacks.
✍🏻 Mentorship program and ZeniGrow internship academy.
💼 Pension Plan.
🌊 An opportunity to work abroad for up to 180 days.
🏅 Agile mindset & flat organisational structure.
🏓 Foosball, table tennis, board games and poker nights.
🚴🏻♀️ Parking space depending on your working model, secure bike parking & a secret place for a shower after a good workout!
🐰 Pet-friendly office.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Zenitech: 🎗
Zenitech is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. The same goes for our recruitment. We want our team to reflect the world around us and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all of the boxes!
We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.If you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, please let us know and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.If you like the sound of all this we’d love to hear from you.
Get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2900 – 5540
Galioja iki: 2023.03.30
Galioja iki: 2023.04.12
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.04.07
Galioja iki: 2023.03.31
€ 2000 – 2455
Galioja iki: 2023.04.13
€ 5785 – 8270
Galioja iki: 2023.04.14