DevOps EngineerZenitechas, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new and develop existing products.
Currently, we are on the lookout for a Kafka/Kubernetes DevOps Engineer who will join our team and will work with one of our clients from the World-known Automotive Racing Industry! Our client’s goal is to host motor racing competition and sports series as well as provide live translations during racing events and ensure data transmission quality. Our engineering team will be working on the large-scale database systems, providing solutions and managing processes of live racing translations.
Skills and qualities we appreciate:
- 2-3 years of experience working as a SysAdmin/SRE/DevOps or similar role background;
- In depth experience working with event streaming platform - Kafka, Zookeeper & MirrorMaker;
- Familiar with IaC tools (Ansible/Terraform);
- Have experience working with container orchestration tools (Kurbernetes, etc...);
- Experience with any major CI/CD tool/service (Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub etc);
- Familiar with Openstack, Cloudstack or similar platforms, any scripting language (Python, Bash, etc…) and network and security fundamental;
- Experience working with monitoring tools (Grafana, Cloudwatch, etc.);
- Teamwork, communication, and attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
- Provision, maintain and monitor multi-cluster Kafka deployment using MirrorMaker on Kubernetes;
- Help engineers develop performant, secure and scalable services running on Kubernetes;
- Implement cluster and topic level Role based Security;
- Write scripts to automate manual work;
- Identify opportunities for improvement in infrastructure and build solutions to implement them;
- Monitor and debug problems in production to meet established SLA’'s;
- Support of continuous integration, deployment and delivery in an agile environment.
What you’ll find at Zenitech:
💰 2500 - 5570 Eur Gross monthly salary based on your competency level.
😎Hybrid working model with an opportunity to work from the office or from home (WFH budget for home equipment).
🎧 Flexible working schedule and workspace.
🧘♂️ Private Health Insurance including 10 psychotherapy visits.
🤸🏻♂️ A community-first values: quarterly teambuildings, health-related initiatives, community events.
🌼 A culture of continuous growth: training budget & additional training days.
🤝 People Lead system for your personal development.
💬 Referral program with bonuses.
💻 Technical equipment that you can choose yourself.
🍔 Open beer fridge on Fridays, team lunch every Thursday, snacks.
✍🏻 Mentorship program and ZeniGrow internship academy.
💼 Pension Plan.
🌊 An opportunity to work abroad for up to 180 days.
🏅 Agile mindset & flat organisational structure.
🏓 Foosball, table tennis, board games and poker nights.
🚴🏻♀️ Parking space depending on your working model, secure bike parking & a secret place for a shower after a good workout!
🐰 Pet-friendly office.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Zenitech: 🎗
Zenitech is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. The same goes for our recruitment. We want our team to reflect the world around us and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all of the boxes!
We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.If you have accessibility needs that you would like us to know about, please let us know and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.If you like the sound of all this we’d love to hear from you.
Get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community and growth journey and supercharge your career with us!
- Kaunas, Kauno apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Karaliaus Mindaugo pr. 38, 44307, Kaunas
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
Zenitech creates technology to transform businesses. We work as a strategic technology partner with clients to design, deliver and implement creative technologies that have a real impact on their business – creating new revenues, transforming customer experience and interaction, driving growth, reducing time to market and innovating for the future.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 4900
Galioja iki: 2023.06.28
€ 3250 – 4583
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 1800 – 2300
Galioja iki: 2023.06.02
€ 4000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 1600 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27
€ 1382.42 – 2103.49
Galioja iki: 2023.12.21