.NET/Xamarin developer for Admincontrol teamVisma Tech, UAB
- Apie įmonę
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Willing to contribute to delivering a well-designed mobile app that helps to secure the collaboration concerning business-critical information? At Admincontrol, we believe that the future depends on the quality of decisions and we deliver online solutions for efficient and secure management of business-critical information for e.g. boards of directors, management teams, legal and financial companies. In the Nordic region, we are the leading player in our industry, and our software is used by 2/3 of listed companies in Norway. Admincontrol is a growing product with great ambitions for the future!
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
- Admincontrol is a smart and secure collaboration platform for decision-makers. Through our cloud-based solution, users can efficiently access, share, discuss and act on business-critical information.
- Our Xamarin application is currently targeting Android and Windows Universal Platform.
- We are utilizing Azure DevOps for our CI pipeline and Bitbucket Server as our source control system.
- Our product is operating in six European markets and we have more great ambitions for the future, so we are currently in the process of expanding our team.
- Upcoming challenges include developing in-app messaging functionality; replacing the current iOS app with the newly developed solution.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
Do you have experience in creating a mobile application using Xamarin, or are you a developer with C# experience and motivated to learn more about mobile development? Then look this way!
- You have hands-on experience with C# and .NET.
- Domain-Driven Design is appealing to you.
- You love your code clean.
- You enjoy having ownership and responsibility for the technical decisions.
- Best practices for Mobile security are something that interests you.
- The team is important for you, both for knowledge sharing and great team spirit.
- You aspire to learn new technologies.
- You are good at communicating in English.
- Xamarin.Forms (Soon MAUI): Android, iOS, UWP; Grial; Realm; PDFTron; Promon; C# Functional extentions; Github/GithubActions.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 2100 - 5200 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 13,500 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 5800
Galioja iki: 2023.04.26
€ 1600 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27
€ 1382.42 – 2103.49
Galioja iki: 2023.12.21
€ 1700 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2024.01.30
€ 1200 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2024.01.30
€ 1800 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.29