Business Intelligence and Data EngineerAlliance for Recruitment
- Apie įmonę
Our Finance tribe’s mission is to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors through having a solid bank financially. We, as a team, make sure this is achieved by efficiently steering Danske Bank’s financials.
You will join a fully established, cross-functional squad working on delivering a brand new system for Group Finance using MS SQL and .NET stack and be a part of our journey moving to the public cloud.
- Design and develop software that is trusted, testable, easily maintainable and resilient
- Work with MS SQL server stack and its tools
- Use Azure DevOps to automate development
- Contribute to general application maintenance and ITIL flows
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Comprehensive hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and its tools of at least 2+ years
- Have database (or software) development experience of at least 2+ years
- Have experience with data integration, transformation, database performance tuning
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD preferably using Azure DevOps
- Know a bit of .NET stack or you are interested in learning it
- Interested in data visualization tools i.e. Grafana and Cloud technologies i.e. AWS, Azure
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
- Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
We are one of the largest employers in Lithuania – more than 4000 colleagues here value our internal culture, care for our employees, global teams’ set-up, interesting work and growth opportunities.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3700 – 5941
Galioja iki: 2023.06.03
€ 1600 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27
€ 1382.42 – 2103.49
Galioja iki: 2023.12.21
€ 1700 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2024.01.30
Galioja iki: 2023.05.31
€ 1927.76 – 2103.49
Galioja iki: 2023.06.01