Regulatory ChampionEY (Ernst & Young Baltic, UAB)
- Apie įmonę
What we want:
- You are interested in FinTech?
- You want to work for a world leading consulting firm and with market leaders?
- You want to gain hands-on regulatory projects experience?
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide consulting services to the Baltic unicorns, challenger banks as well as the established market-leading financial institutions.
- Together with colleagues to manage the most complex challenges at the intersection of financial services, technology and regulatory environment.
- Work with business stakeholders, internal and external auditors, lawyers, fraud investigators, and regulatory authorities on projects related to regulatory compliance, including AML/CFT, GDPR, risk management, internal control systems (assessments, improvements, developments), as well as fraud investigations.
- Perform an analysis of information in order to identify potential fraud risks or non-compliance with laws and regulations.
- Together with more senior team members look for new opportunities to create value for our new and prospective clients.
Skills and attributes for success:
Business-oriented mindset and strong team spirit balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy will thrive you in EY. We value motivation to continually develop personal skills through training, experience and coaching also building strong internal relationships within other departments and teams across the organization, likewise understanding and following workplace policies and procedures.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- University graduate in Law, Finance, Business or related area, preferably with experience in any regulatory compliance area. Experience in consultancy would be major advantage.
- Curiosity and excellent knowledge with Lithuanian as well as international regulatory compliance and anti-financial crime regulations.
- Broad-spectrum knowledge of financial sector, its services and products. Keeping up with Lithuanian & international business news.
- Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Ability to act quickly and adapt to unforeseen circumstances or new developments.
- Excellent spoken and written Lithuanian and English. Additional languages are a plus.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Strong career commitment and an aspiration for professional and career development in regulatory compliance and financial crime consulting services.
- Strong academic record. Further qualifications in regulatory compliance or anti-financial crime area are desirable (e.g. CAMS, CFE, ICA certificate).
What we offer:
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- Working from anywhere (e.g. worldwide EY offices, home, other locations across the globe).
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world.
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues.
- Excellent international training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career.
- Develop your personal and professional skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Funding of regulatory compliance courses (e.g. CAMS, CIA, CFE, CIPPE).
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1700
Galioja iki: 2023.03.23
€ 1400 – 1500
Galioja iki: 2023.04.01
€ 2900 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.04.19
€ 1750 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2023.03.22
Galioja iki: 2023.04.12
€ 1000 – 1600
Galioja iki: 2023.03.23