People Support GeneralistTelia Lietuva, AB
- Apie įmonę
My name is Jolanta Butrimienė and I am leading Common Services team in People HUB at Telia Global Services Lithuania. Our head office is located in Sweden, and we have offices located in 6 countries in Baltics and Nordics.
Currently, I am looking for People Support Generalist (1st Line Support) to join our team. This is a great opportunity for those who are passionate about helping people, have strong communication skills and are motivated to start their career in HR support area.
Your next challenge?
Working in this role you will be the first point of contact to our inner customers with HR related issues. Your main goal will be to help and advice our employees and managers from all countries across Baltics and Nordics.
You will have a great opportunity to learn and get to know all our HR processes. As the same time as growing your expertise in the field of HR, you will also be able to deep-dive into additional assignments within our common services area.
- Advise & support our employees & managers via phone and our ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with different HR related questions
- Advise & support our employees & managers in using our HRIS system tool (Workday)
- Participate in our employees onboarding journey & help our colleagues with additional areas of HR support, such as employee & organizational masterdata, reporting & other processes.
Who are you?
- Continuous learner with passion for helping people
- Solid problem-solving skills & ability to implement solutions in a timely manner
- Solid communication & collaboration skills.
- Fluency in English language, both written and spoken (at least B2)
- Previous experience working in customer service (considered an advantage)
- Experience working with Workday (considered as an advantage).
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary of 1461 - 1825Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- 1 month workation
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
If you are keen on joining my team, don’t hesitate to apply!
Only selected candidates will be informed.
Required controls will be performed
Deadline for applications: 2/03/2023.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2454 – 3305
Galioja iki: 2023.03.30
€ 2000 – 2455
Galioja iki: 2023.04.13
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06
€ 2680 – 4020
Galioja iki: 2023.03.31
Galioja iki: 2023.04.19
€ 2600 – 3150
Galioja iki: 2023.04.01