IT Project Manager (OTC / business systems)DexCom Lithuania, UAB
- Apie įmonę
IT Project Manager (OTC / business systems)
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
Dexcom is seeking an IT Project Manager (OTC / business systems) to support multiple small to large sized projects in the EMEA Region. The ideal candidate will have successfully led multi-disciplinary in-house and vendor teams across multiple technologies and in different time zones. They will relish working in a fast-paced business change environment that requires constant attention to prioritisation and impeccable communication skills. Hands-on management of projects using different development methodologies and delivering multi-platform enterprise application solutions is a must.
About the Role:
- Demonstrate experience of leading IT projects related to the Order to Cash process
- Lead prioritisation of competing requirements and projects with business and IT stakeholders.
- Communicate with business partners as conduit to IT.
- Support articulation of business processes that inform technical solutions.
- Lead Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical resources in requirements definition.
- Understand technical, resource and schedule implications of business decisions.
- Work with technical leads to determine project timing and resourcing requirements.
- Set project scope, priorities, milestones and deliverable schedules.
- Lead cross-functional project teams via project methodology (Agile, Hybrid) optimized for required deliverables.
- Drive execution of project deliverables.
- Present to IT, business function, and executive steering committees.
- Monitor execution and report status, risks and issues.
- Manage all project change control activities.
- Develop and lead project teams to deliver initiatives on-time and on/under budget.
- Deliver solutions to requirements that provide efficiency and scalability to Dexcom.
- Experience project managing Oracle Fusion/EBS and/or Salesforce implementations.
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall, and hybrid methodologies.
- Experience with enterprise-level application projects and working with multi-discipline teams.
- Strong ability to lead cross-functional teams in a matrix Organisation.
- Strong strategic thinking skills; understands business needs and brings proactive solutions to the team.
- Experience of understanding business and technical activities in order to conduct Level of
- Effort analyses by bottom-up planning.
- 5+ years of experience in an IT enterprise applications project management role.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 4,850 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Papildoma informacija: The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
Kristina Eidėnė Eidėnė
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 7,000 people.
Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company’s patient support, customer advocacy, finance and accounting operations in Europe.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.dexcom.com/about-dexcom
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4000 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2023.06.07
€ 3570 – 5360
Galioja iki: 2023.06.21
€ 2833 – 4166
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 4000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.07.06
€ 4000 – 4700
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 3500 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.06.26