AEM Developer, Behavioral Health Member PlatformDataArt Ltd
- Apie įmonę
Our client works in the B2B2C business field and helps customers to live with behavioral health issues.
DataArt specialists determine the needs of the concerned parties and help improve the client’s IT systems.
The key task of the project is to set up a member platform that will help customers access a network of behavioral health providers and facilities. The latter also have to be covered by the customer’s medical insurance.
We are looking for an experienced and highly-skilled AEM Developer to join our project team.
The set of technological tools has to be up to date so that every system can be adapted to the constantly changing requirements of the healthcare industry.
- Leading the technical side of capability development (AEM project architecture planning, designing and evaluating)
- Assisting the project’s leadership by planning, estimating, and performing risk identification and mitigation for AEM projects
- Mentoring and educating other team members
Supporting pre-sales and AEM projects activities from the technical side
- Working as a part of a Scrum development team
- Taking ownership of feature development
- Participating in continuous improvement of the development process
- General programming language knowledge and practice
- Understanding of SOLID, DRY, KISS, and YAGNI principles
- Experience with caching and testing
- Experience with Git Flow
- Knowledge of code quality tools (Sonar, ESLint, etc.)
- Understanding the difference between AEM on-prem and AEM as a Cloud
- Experience with AEM Backend
- Understanding the principles of OSGi (Open Services Gateway Initiative) and development experience using it
- Understanding of the OSGi Bundle and lifecycle
- Understanding of OSGi Components and Services
- Knowledge of and experience working with Sling, Sling Models and Sling Model Exporter, Sling Resource Resolver, Sling Eventing (Sling Jobs, Schedulers), and Sling Servlets
- Knowledge of System User and Service Mapper (ACS Commons)
- Knowledge of JCR and JCR Repo Structure
- Experience using Node
- Knowledge of ACL
- Understanding the connection between Sling and JCR
- Knowledge of Static/Dynamic templates
- Knowledge of default AEM Servlets
- Knowledge of AEM Agents, AEM Frontend, and AEM Components
- Knowledge of the structure of Components
- Understanding of Dialog and Design Dialog
- Experience with fragments
- Knowledge of Content fragments
- Knowledge of AEM + React components
- Experience working with Dispatcher
- Spoken English
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Launch, Analytics, Target, Campaign)
- Adobe certification: Architect/Developer-level on Adobe Experience Cloud products
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup and Apple Leisure Group among others.
DATAART IN NUMBERS
• 6000+ professionals.
• 25 years in operation.
• 11+ countries.
• <10% attrition rate.
• 31% women.
• Glassdoor review score — 4.7.
The results of team satisfaction survey 2021:
• 95% of our team members are ready to recommend us as a good employer to their friends;
• 92% of our team members are ready to spend 2+ more years of their career with us;
• 90% are satisfied with their total deal with DataArt.
DataArt ir globāls programmatūras inženierijas uzņēmums, kuram piemīt unikālas spējas sasniegt rezultātus balstoties uz korporatīvas kultūras vērtībām.
DataArt ir nopelnījies uzticamību dažu no pasaules vadošo zīmolu un prasīgāko klientu vidū, tostarp Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup un Apple Leisure Group.
• 6000+ profesionāļu
• 25 gadi tirgū
• 11+ valsts
• <10% personāla mainības koeficients
• 31% sieviešu
• Glassdoor vērtējums – 4.7
2021. gada komandas apmierinātības aptaujas rezultāti:
• 95% mūsu komandas dalībnieku ir gatavi ieteikt mūs kā labu darba devēju saviem draugiem;
• 92% mūsu komandas dalībnieku ir gatavi kopā ar mums pavadīt vēl 2+ savas karjeras gadus;
• 90% ir apmierināti ar sadarbību ar DataArt
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://dataart.team/en/vacancies
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1400 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.06.07
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 2350 – 3520
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3030 – 3650
Galioja iki: 2023.06.18
€ 1240 – 1488
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 1300 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2023.07.07