Financial Business Analyst, Investment Management ServicesDataArt Ltd
- Apie įmonę
Our client is one of the world's largest investment funds that manages hundreds of billions of dollars. The company's business is focused on several areas: private equity, venture capital, real assets, investment solutions, and global market strategies.
DataArt specialists work on the project in several areas related to the core business of the client. We are helping to develop a decision support system for investment analysts. The project includes development, optimization, and speeding up applications and databases.
The project team consists of 20 people on the DataArt side and 15 people on the Client's side that are divided into 3 Scrum teams (consisting of .NET developers, QAs and BAs).
We are looking for a highly experienced Financial Business Analyst to work on high-level business cases with clients from financial services.
The candidate must be an effective communicator as he/she will have to establish direct connections between business users and the team (and develop trust).
Core responsibilities include communication with business users and with the architect to develop specific solutions (both on the user and technical sides).
- Organize effective collaboration between business owners and the project team
- Analyze existing business processes and determine business and operational objectives
- Analyze, document and manage requirements through the full project lifecycle
- Write user stories and user acceptance specifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of experience as a business analyst
- Financial services industry experience, knowledge of basic terms, key standards and an understanding of loans
- Understanding of business processes
- Ability to translate business needs into software and operational requirements, document and analyze requirements and propose possible solutions
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in facilitating effective interaction between the project team and the customer
- Participation in planning, dispute resolution, and risk evaluation
- Experience in querying and analyzing data in relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Verifying implemented products as per requirements
- End-user product training
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and able to work well independently and in a team
- Good English
Nice to have
- Experience in writing specifications and drafting user interfaces
- Experience in preparing requirements for internal/external data feeds mastering
- Experience in diagramming using BPMN notation
- Requirements management during the development cycle, knowledge of project life cycle models
- Business processes modeling, knowledge of notations and methodologies
- Understanding and using the techniques for identifying requirements
- Ability to convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements
- Familiarity with wireframing tools
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup and Apple Leisure Group among others.
DATAART IN NUMBERS
• 6000+ professionals.
• 25 years in operation.
• 11+ countries.
• <10% attrition rate.
• 31% women.
• Glassdoor review score — 4.7.
The results of team satisfaction survey 2021:
• 95% of our team members are ready to recommend us as a good employer to their friends;
• 92% of our team members are ready to spend 2+ more years of their career with us;
• 90% are satisfied with their total deal with DataArt.
DataArt ir globāls programmatūras inženierijas uzņēmums, kuram piemīt unikālas spējas sasniegt rezultātus balstoties uz korporatīvas kultūras vērtībām.
DataArt ir nopelnījies uzticamību dažu no pasaules vadošo zīmolu un prasīgāko klientu vidū, tostarp Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup un Apple Leisure Group.
• 6000+ profesionāļu
• 25 gadi tirgū
• 11+ valsts
• <10% personāla mainības koeficients
• 31% sieviešu
• Glassdoor vērtējums – 4.7
2021. gada komandas apmierinātības aptaujas rezultāti:
• 95% mūsu komandas dalībnieku ir gatavi ieteikt mūs kā labu darba devēju saviem draugiem;
• 92% mūsu komandas dalībnieku ir gatavi kopā ar mums pavadīt vēl 2+ savas karjeras gadus;
• 90% ir apmierināti ar sadarbību ar DataArt
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://dataart.team/en/vacancies
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3306 – 3637
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 3070 – 4680
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 2975 – 4462
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09
€ 2975 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.09