DevOps Engineer with GCP, Telemedicine Technology Solutions DataArt Ltd
- Apie įmonę
The client is a telemedicine company. A comprehensive digital solution developed by their technicians enables new models of patient care. The basic principle of operation is patient-doctor communication via secure video channels. The company provides emergency teleconferencing assistance to patients in more than 40 states, and powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners.
This charter extends to all software projects that run in a browser. This includes internal management and debugging tools, user-facing single-page applications, web applications, embeddable applications, and the home-grown and third-party libraries that power each of those applications.
Where it is unfeasible for any feature team to own a shared library or piece of infrastructure, the Web Platform team can assume responsibility for that project's maintenance and development.
The specialist we are looking for will join the distributed team of 80+ people from Ukraine, Europe, Armenia, LATAM, and the USA. Your Scrum team will consist of 7+ Data Engineers, DevOps, Data QA Engineer, Architect, Product Owner, and a Development Manager.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer with a practical experience with most components of GCP to join our distributed project team.
Microservices, Python, SQL, GCP (Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery) Looker, Terraform, Gitlab, Informatica.
- 3+ years of practical experience with most components of GCP
- Experience with containers: Docker, ECS, and Kubernetes
- Experience administering web services on Linux using Apache and Nginx
- Experience with SQL Databases/DWH/Data Lakes (BigQuery is a perfect match)
- Comfortable with Python
- Hands-on experience with configuration tools (Terraform is a perfect match)
- Experience and understanding of networking concepts and Internet protocols
- Familiar with source control tools GIT
- Experience with CI tools
- Spoken English
What we offer
- Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
- Health insurance;
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space
- Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup and Apple Leisure Group among others.
DATAART IN NUMBERS
• 6000+ professionals.
• 25 years in operation.
• 11+ countries.
• <10% attrition rate.
• 31% women.
• Glassdoor review score — 4.7.
The results of team satisfaction survey 2021:
• 95% of our team members are ready to recommend us as a good employer to their friends;
• 92% of our team members are ready to spend 2+ more years of their career with us;
• 90% are satisfied with their total deal with DataArt.
DataArt ir globāls programmatūras inženierijas uzņēmums, kuram piemīt unikālas spējas sasniegt rezultātus balstoties uz korporatīvas kultūras vērtībām.
DataArt ir nopelnījies uzticamību dažu no pasaules vadošo zīmolu un prasīgāko klientu vidū, tostarp Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup un Apple Leisure Group.
• 6000+ profesionāļu
• 25 gadi tirgū
• 11+ valsts
• <10% personāla mainības koeficients
• 31% sieviešu
• Glassdoor vērtējums – 4.7
2021. gada komandas apmierinātības aptaujas rezultāti:
• 95% mūsu komandas dalībnieku ir gatavi ieteikt mūs kā labu darba devēju saviem draugiem;
• 92% mūsu komandas dalībnieku ir gatavi kopā ar mums pavadīt vēl 2+ savas karjeras gadus;
• 90% ir apmierināti ar sadarbību ar DataArt
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://dataart.team/en/vacancies