Senior .NET developer for OneStopReporting teamVisma Tech, UAB
- Apie įmonę
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
We believe that excellent software is the result of highly skilled and motivated employees collaborating in teams applying modern methods and practices in the software industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer who wants to join our team. The team develops a market leading cloud reporting solution sold as a standalone product in multiple countries as well as an integrated part of our flagship ERP-product.
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
- The team is building a variety of tools targeted at our 3.000+ customers and 40.000+ users.
- We are looking for experienced developers that have extensive knowledge with both frontend and backend.
- You are expected to handle complex tasks and collaborate with the rest of the team to deliver first class software.
- As a Senior member of the team, you will play an important part in delivering high quality code and have an impact on the product together with the rest of the Senior developers.
- You will write high quality Code, provide guidance, technical expertise and support to the team - make sure the developed Code cohere to the architecture, ensure high level of security and automation.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field. Experience may compensate for a lack of formal education.
- Strong understanding of architectural design principles.
- Experience with web application development is a must have.
- High level of competence in Security, DevOps and Continuous delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, security, etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
- Unlimited work from home policy.
- Gross salary 2100 - 6300 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss your salary based on your competence and experience.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Send us your CV!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visma is a leading Nordic IT company which creates SaaS software solutions. Visma Group employs more than 13,500 people (of which more than 4000 are developers) providing IT services to 1 million customers in Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. Visma Group ended 2021 year with a 2.1 billion revenue. In Lithuania we have over 270 IT engineers and we offer IT solutions to businesses of various sizes and industries using the latest technologies in the field. Learn more about us at www.visma.lt
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Giedraičių g. 3, Vilnius, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1895 – 2843
Galioja iki: 2023.05.31
€ 2500 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.05.30
Galioja iki: 2023.06.10
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
Galioja iki: 2023.06.03
Galioja iki: 2023.06.10