Senior Management Partner in Financial Crime Prevention areaDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Are you a person who believes there is always room for improvement? Do you get excited when you see a chance to take action and change things for the better for customers and the organization itself? Are you good at analytics, communication, and stakeholder management? If yes – we are waiting for you to join us in the Financial Crime Prevention area.
As a Senior Management Partner, you will be closely working with the leadership team on important organisation’s agenda, collecting and structuring the required information, and providing your insights to help make decisions and solve problems. We know from experience that different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
You will be supporting leaders in Fraud Operations in Lithuania and Sweden.
- Track operational deliveries, provide insights on performance challenges, and suggest mitigating actions; act as a sparring partner for management
- Analyze and process data to prepare regular and ad-hoc reports
- Carry out various management presentations
- Work with multiple strategic initiatives/projects
- Prepare and facilitate meetings/workshops, ensure clear outcomes and coordination of actions
- Ensure regular communication with stakeholders at all seniority levels within the bank
- Have 1+ years of working experience as a management consultant, project manager, or similar roles
- Demonstrate good planning, organizational, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Have experience/skills in reporting and presentations for middle/top management
- Able to identify and raise issues, resolve conflicts, and drive initiatives
- Have analytical skills, a systematic and results-oriented mindset, and maintain a vigilant eye for details and quality
- Responsible, have a “can-do” attitude, able to manage multiple priorities and shifting demands, take responsibility under pressure, and stick to the deadlines
- Upper-Intermediate skills in spoken and written English
- Operations Management or Financial Crime Prevention knowledge/experience would be considered a plus
Monthly salary range from 2320 EUR to 3480 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Senior Management Partner in Financial Crime Prevention area
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.28
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13