AML Officer in Correspondent Banking Transaction MonitoringDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
Are you interested in AML or financial crime prevention? Would you like to further your career and expand your knowledge in correspondent banking transaction monitoring?
The purpose of AML is to protect the bank’s customers and society from financial criminals. In correspondent banking transaction monitoring, we do this by analyzing the transactions between the customers of our peer banks, which Danske Bank accommodates. You and your future colleagues will play a crucial role in preventing financial crimes and contributing to making Danske Bank the most professional, compliant, and trusted business partner for our customers, peers, and society.
We are on a journey of changes and improvements, therefore, you can be sure the work will not be boring. There will be plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth! To make your start smooth, we promise you comprehensive onboarding with all the necessary training, a dedicated “buddy,” and welcoming activities. You will work in a supportive team led by the manager, who inspires others to succeed.
We work in a global organizational setup, so your role will require collaboration with your colleagues in Lithuania and other countries. Your “buddy” and the team are ready to share their knowledge and ensure you learn the skills and necessary competencies.
We promote flexibility and give our employees the opportunity to work from home in combination with working from the office in Vilnius. You can have more control over WHERE and HOW you work. Flexible work arrangements are individual, so let’s have a chat to find the best option!
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Investigate possible money laundering, terrorist financing, or tax evasion transactional activities that are generated automatically by the system and need your further analysis
- Communicate and exchange information with other financial institutions via SWIFT messages
- Collaborate with other units within the banks in order to mitigate the financial crime risk bank face
- Collaborate with your team and other teams in a bank in order to ensure continuous improvements
- Share your insights, knowledge, and experiences in building controls tools and processes
- Experience in the back office (experience in finance, tax, banking, or activities related to AML/CTF would be an advantage)
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills (both written and verbal)
- Team-player with a positive attitude and CAN-DO mindset
- Higher education
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to details, and willingness to work under routine job conditions
- Quick learner who can absorb a large amount of new information in a short period of time
- Understanding that changes are the only constant and you are able to adapt to them quickly
Monthly salary range from 1360 EUR to 2040 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
AML Officer Correspondent Banking Transaction Monitoring
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.28
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15