Android Developer (Mid/Senior)Baltic Amadeus, UAB
- Apie įmonę
• 3+ years of experience in developing Android Apps with Java and/or Kotlin
• Hands-on experience in software development
• Experience working with RESTful web APIs
• Familiarity with Android APIs and SDK
• Familiarity with Git or another source control
• Experience in RxJava/RxKotlin, Coroutines, Jetpack Compose, Android Architecture Components, Dagger2, Realm, Retrofit
• Knowledge of architectural patterns, Unit testing, Git
• Familiarity with Data Binding
• Fluent English (at least B2 level) and Lithuanian (optional) language skills
• Create native Android apps using Java and/or Kotlin
• Ensure solution that meets the highest performance, security, and UX requirements
• Apply the best practices and trends of user interface and user experience
• Take care of code quality and share knowledge with the team
• Mentor junior Android developers
• Flexibility in choosing your working hours
• Ability to work from a different location – we have 3 offices (2 in Vilnius and 1 in Kaunas)
• Health insurance and free parking from the first day
• Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
• Work in a team of strong professionals – Tech Leads, Architects
• Innovative projects in different fields: banking, telecommunications, utilities, pharmaceuticals and etc.
• Monthly salary from 4132 EUR(Gross) to 5785 EUR (Gross)
We believe in diversity. Your race, religion, gender identity, nationality or age- it doesn’t matter. What we truly care about is You, everyone is welcome to join Baltic Amadeus.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Vilnius, Kaunas, Remote
- Visa darbo diena
Baltic Amadeus - Your Partner in Tech. We're passionate about simplifying the digital world and delivering exceptional experiences to our clients, users, and employees. With state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge delivery models, we're your trusted technology partner for all your IT service needs. And, with a whopping 96% recommendation rate from our clients, you know you can trust us to get the job done right.
Our team of 250+ IT professionals based in Vilnius and Kaunas is here to help with custom software solutions, analysis, security audits, quality assurance, and strategic business consulting for digitalization and digital transformation across Europe, the US and Australia. We've successfully delivered major software development projects in diverse markets, giving us the expertise to recommend best practices for establishing an agile nearshore development centre (NDC) that allows you to use IT resources as needed and guarantees fast time to market.
Įmonės tinklalapis: http://www.ba.lt