Operations Officer in Daily Services Agreements TeamDanske Bank Lithuania
- Apie įmonę
I am Sigita, and I am leading the Daily Services Agreements team in the Everyday Banking Individuals HUB. Our team consists of 19 professionals who daily take care of Danske Bank clients accounts, products, cards, and payments.
We have over 95 processes in different markets – DK, SE, FI, NO, which makes our work more interesting and creates more space to learn.
Our team is looking for a new member who is pro-active, shows a positive attitude for learning, proactively takes ownership, and wants to grow with us.
What’s great about this job is that you get to work with E2E processes and put your ideas into practice. If you are not afraid of responsibility—on the contrary, it motivates you to put even more effort into your work—this job is a perfect opportunity for you!
- Ensure that assigned tasks are performed timely and in a professional manner
- Participate in ongoing improvements and actively collaborate using the LEAN method
- Monitor and escalate process-related issues
- Ensure the best quality of processes and constantly look for solutions to improve or automate them (Robotics, Lean, etc.)
- Collaborate with other teams by sharing best practices
- Create and update documentation and procedures
- Take part in common initiatives and events contributing to team well-being
- At least 1 year of experience in an operational or administrative role
- High level of accuracy, quality, and attention to details
- Agility, ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Team-player with a positive attitude and CAN-DO mind-set
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
- Higher education
Monthly salary range from 1320 EUR to 1980 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Operations Officer in Daily Services Agreements Team
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.08
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.28
€ 4080 – 6122
Galioja iki: 2023.06.20
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15
€ 4560 – 6840
Galioja iki: 2023.06.13