Team Leader I Programme “EU4BELARUS: advanced learning and training(SALT II)” CENTRINĖ PROJEKTŲ VALDYMO AGENTŪRA VŠĮ
- Apie įmonę
APPLICATION DEADLINE | 31st of March 2023
SECTORS | Education
OPPORTUNITY TYPE | Employment Contract until 31 October 2025
REMUNERATION | 5000 - 6000 EUR per month depending on your competencies and experience (including all employment related taxes)
EXPECTED STARTING DATE | April-May 2023 (as soon as possible upon the agreement)
ORGANISATION | Central Project Management Agency (CPMA)/ Centrinė projektų valdymo agentūra (CPVA), Lithuania
DUTY LOCATION | Remote and Vilnius, Lithuania
CONTACT POINT | Please send your CV and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES: we will invite for interview only selected candidates. We guarantee confidentiality.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME: We are looking for a Team Leader to work with EU-funded prgramme “Advanced Learning and Training (SALT II)” that is implemented within the framework of the “EU4Belarus: Reinforcing Resilience and Democratisation” programme. The purpose of this programme is to promote mobility and people-to-people contacts for Belarusian youth, academics and professionals to benefit from access to higher education and opportunities for lifelong-learning compliant with the EU standards and values.
The area in which you will share knowledge and improve: leading the implementation of development cooperation programmes financed by the European Union.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION AND YOUR FUTURE TEAM. CPMA team is professional, ambitious, friendly and not afraid of challenges, works with partners from European Union (hereinafter referred to as the EU) Member States and EU Partner Countries, shares accumulated experience and adopts international development cooperation practices, constantly looks for opportunities to improve and apply innovative solutions in its activities.
In terms of international development cooperation, CPMA contributes to important reforms taking place in Partner Countries of the EU. Through the implemented projects, we aim to share good experience of the EU countries to the countries of the Eastern Partnership, those preparing to join the European Union, and other countries. We are currently implementing more than 10 large programmes in different countries in areas such as justice, internal affairs, economic development, education, environmental protection, transport, health and social security and others. CPMA has been working in the field of development cooperation for more than 18 years and is a recognised international level expert team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Team Leader will lead a team of experts and implementation of the EU-funded programme “Advanced Learning and Training (SALT II)”. The key tasks of the Team Leader will include:
- Overall responsibility of the implementation and results of the Programme, support and coordination of all activities in cooperation with EU delegation in Belarus, core team, independent Belarus civil society organisations, and European Humanities University and its Donors
- Representation of the Programme with key stakeholders and partners
- Organisation of networking meetings and representation of the Programme in strategic meetings
- Networking with other relevant institutions
- Overall management of smooth implementation and coherence of all the three Programmes (EU-SALT I, Support to the European Humanities University and EU-SALT II)
- Leadership in content and results setting and achievements of the Programme
- Strategic partnership and coordination with the independent Belarus civil society organisations
- Overall coordination of smooth work of the core team
- Coordination of preparation and update of Work Plan by the core expert team
- Ensuring sound implementation of envisaged activities
- Reviewing key programme outputs and any revisions to the work plan according to the European Commission rules
- Responsible for programme reporting and participation in Steering Committee meetings including all the three Programmes (EU-SALT I, Support to the European Humanities University and EU-SALT II)
- Working closely with Programme Manager and horizontal programme team ensuring backstopping and financial management of the programme in the Member States
- Putting strong efforts to manage the smooth communication inside the Programme, and solving issues that may arise
- Ensuring strategic programme communication and visibility
- Ensuring cooperation with other ongoing programmes in the field
- Ensuring the results from previous EU programmes are taken into account
- Participation in preparation of Terms of References and Guidelines for grant applicants and/or eligibility and evaluation criteria for direct grants, scholarship and fellowship schemes, academic project grant schemes and distance learning training grant scheme
- Participation in Selection Committees
- Create and ensure Rules of the Programme Office respected by all team members
- Monitor and mitigate risks related to implementation of Programme on content level
- Participate in external evaluations of the Action and external audits, if any
- Temporarily replace core team experts in case of holidays, illness or other absence
REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSITION:
- University degree in the fields related to the Programme (project management, education, other)
- Minimum 15 years of general professional experience and specific experience of, at least, 5 years in the areas of the Programme (youth, education, human capital development, scholarship and fellowship schemes, university management)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working in high education field would be an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in senior management positions would be an asset
- Proven experience in policy formulation, strategy setting, research, strong analytical skills
- C1 Level of English
- B2/C1 knowledge of Russian
Previous experience would help you to complete tasks more easily and will be considered as an asset:
• Experience as a Team Leader or Key Expert in at least one project providing advisory and consultancy assistance, facilitation
• Experience of at least 3 years working in or with EU or other donor projects
• Good understanding of Belarusian, Lithuanian and EU high education system.
We expect you to be receptive to new information, strategically oriented, independent, responsible, able to mobilise team, communicative, helpful and excellent at consulting.
Your future place of work is S. Konarskio str. 13, Vilnius, Lithuania with partly remote work possibility.
We offer you a meaningful job that will contribute to the prosperity of Belarus people, flexible and modern working conditions, the opportunity to grow and develop and learn from some of the best professionals in the field, a wonderful team, a modern organisational culture and many other things.
DIVERSITY AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES: CPMA embraces diversity and respects human rights in all areas of its work. Discrimination of any kind including based on gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity or culture is not accepted. Personnel shall respect equal rights of individuals and strive to create an atmosphere where people’s differences are accepted and valued.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION: responding to this Expression of Interest for Communication Officer position, you give consent to process your personal data. Please note that your data will be stored on the central server of CPMA. Please find more information by visiting the following website: https://www.cpva.lt/en/protection-of-personal-data/558 . All information received will be stored on CPMA’s secure servers, which are not accessible from the public website for third parties. The purpose of processing the data you submit is to manage each expressed interest in a view of a possible pre-selection at the Agency. The lawfulness of the processing personal data is based on Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
S. Konarskio g. 13
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
8 659 10573
We are an ambitious public sector organization that administers European Union investments, international, also state-funded programs and projects. The investments we work with amount to almost 15 billion euros.
Our team - almost 400 talents, whose goal is to ensure that public investments for Lithuania are useful and managed responsibly. We have 19 years of experience in program management.
We are proud to have the only Public-Private Partnership Competence Center in Lithuania, which provides methodological support not only to state and municipal institutes, but also to institutions in the public sector.
We actively participate in the implementation of the policy of international development cooperation and develop the latter activities in Lithuania - we are currently expanding the geography of our implemented international projects not only in the countries of the Eastern Partnership, but also in Africa.
And what's more - we are the only ones in the world administering the unique project of closing the Ignalina nuclear powerplant.
Įmonės tinklalapis: http://www.cpva.lt
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3300 – 5600
Galioja iki: 2023.06.14
€ 3400 – 5100
Galioja iki: 2023.07.08
€ 4940 – 7410
Galioja iki: 2023.06.16
€ 3570 – 5360
Galioja iki: 2023.06.17
€ 4120 – 6180
Galioja iki: 2023.06.25
€ 1700 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.06.15